Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs could trade LeGarrette Blount during draft « previous next »
Page: 1 2

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 23, 2013, 08:20:38 PM

As of last season, Blount seemed to struggle reacting quickly to events around him. Perhaps with Nicks now healthy as well as Joseph, there'll be a lot less penetration along the LOS, allowing him to function better. As a RB, ya gotta just power into the smallest hole and not be concerned with turning every run into a 50-yard gain.
    I do agree if there is an offer during the draft, we'll likely take it... 

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 23, 2013, 11:19:19 PM

I say we send him to reunite with Chip Kelly in Philly. We should have packaged him with Rejus Benn a few weeks ago! I'd be happy with a 5th or 6th in return.

Yea that's a interesting spot, if they take EJ Manuel  with their second pick which they've showed interest in maybe we can do a Blount for Foles trade, throw in a late round pick.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 23, 2013, 11:33:47 PM

I say we send him to reunite with Chip Kelly in Philly. We should have packaged him with Rejus Benn a few weeks ago! I'd be happy with a 5th or 6th in return.

Yea that's a interesting spot, if they take EJ Manuel  with their second pick which they've showed interest in maybe we can do a Blount for Foles trade, throw in a late round pick.
What would the Eagles give up for Blount given that they already have McCoy and Brown?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 24, 2013, 02:31:32 AM

What would the Eagles give up for Blount given that they already have McCoy and Brown?

I don't see much value in the guy. If Dom can snag a late round pick, I will be shocked.  I think he ends up getting released later on.

gone

Hall of Famer
#19 : April 24, 2013, 03:45:39 AM

I don't see much value in the guy. If Dom can snag a late round pick, I will be shocked.  I think he ends up getting released later on.

I think we can get a late rounder for him.  Someone will give a "dibs" pick on a guy that rushed for 1k in barely half a season.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs could trade LeGarrette Blount during draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools