Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Prisco.."Even with Revis, the Bucs are the third team at best in their division" « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#75 : April 24, 2013, 02:29:17 PM

Last year was last year. Sure, they were competitive. Sure they had some players that showed they can be top performers in this league. Those are two very big steps from here this team was in '09 and '11. Talent is there. They just need to make sure that the new talent acquired gels nicely and they collectively continue to improve. Looking at how we performed against divisional opponents is useless. Most divisional games are very competitive. Even when it's a matchup between a divisional opponent with minimal talent vs. one with extraordinary talent, those games can be very unpredictable. The schedule is a bit tougher as well. Personally, in my mind, we were not a playoff team in '10 or '12. The Bucs simply couldn't collectively do enough to get there. Period. That said, this team has more talent than those two squads and we hope to see better results than those two years because of it. Only time will tell. I'm just saying, lets not lose track that there are several other teams out there with just as much talent and hunger that our guys have that are itching to get the post season. This wont be a walk in the park. It's going to be a complete dogfight...and I can't wait.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#76 : April 24, 2013, 02:34:08 PM

Agree it wont be easy. Pretty much every team last year was a solid team besides some of them picking in the top 5. The rest you could say had this happened blah blah. It wont be easy but I just feel this team will be very tough with the new secondary. They couldnt stop anybody last year. Now they have the personel to play with almost any offense. We will see. Im certainly not crowning this team yet but the moves made should really help this team. I know last year was last year but I can only imagine how our defense would have played with Revis and Goldson on the team. Probably a playoff team but yea the "what if" game is useless. Fun though.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Prisco.."Even with Revis, the Bucs are the third team at best in their division" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools