Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTER REPORT'S 2013 7-ROUND BUCS MOCK DRAFT 3.0 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#45 : April 24, 2013, 09:47:55 AM

Im guessing you were a straight C average student in school because you apparently love average and  this is a very very average draft. nothing really good about it but it doesnt warrant an F either. underwhelming is the word id use

I don't see it as average.

Hunt isn't an average prospect given his size/measurables.  Sio Moore isn't average either and Michael is well documented as to why he is dropping that far.

Painter isn't average either and is the type of athletic OL project Dom likes.

Average would be Davis and Anthony and Jefferson types.  But that far in the draft that is expected day three.  The key is do those three have the size to potentially play in the NFL? The answer is yes.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#46 : April 24, 2013, 09:53:07 AM

Overall, Hunt is the definition of "average prospect".

I will be mortified if we select him at any point before our 73rd pick.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#47 : April 24, 2013, 09:56:35 AM

Without a 1st rounder we probably aren't looking at a "a" draft.  Maybe 1 starter and some contributors and depth.

Last year we used our 2nd, 3rd, and 4th to get Martin and David.....just sayin.

Draft Aaron Donald

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#48 : April 24, 2013, 09:57:45 AM

Think he a good prospect other than the age issue.  But that's big. 

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#49 : April 24, 2013, 09:59:18 AM

Without a 1st rounder we probably aren't looking at a "a" draft.  Maybe 1 starter and some contributors and depth.

Last year we used our 2nd, 3rd, and 4th to get Martin and David.....just sayin.
how many starter positions are really left on the team now.  It's a good thing we have reached this point!  Realistically I see us getting one to two guys on the DL rotation and there might be an opening at LB to start and maybe an opportunity for a CB but that might not present itself until next year.  RT could be upgraded.  But overall this team is fairly set. 
: April 24, 2013, 10:03:59 AM Skull and Bones

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#50 : April 24, 2013, 10:04:22 AM

Wright is gone next year. We need a starting #2 CB. If we don't find one now, we'll be starting a rookie across from Revis in 2014.

We need a starting NT. Gibson might get the job done, but he is average at best and old.

We need a starter at Sam.

We need a starter at slot.

We need a starter at TE.

We could use a starting RT.

I think we should expect to find at least two starters in this draft, even with out a 1st round pick. If not, then this draft goes down as a failure imo.

Draft Aaron Donald

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#51 : April 24, 2013, 10:18:36 AM

the hilarious thing about Margus Hunt is that he is listed #1 on PR's article of 10 most overrated players in the draft. lol good job PR

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#52 : April 24, 2013, 10:20:07 AM

I think PR is projecting who they think the Bucs will actually draft and not necessarily who PR would like to see us draft.

Based on who we have had visits with and reportedly shown interest in, I don't have high hopes for this draft.

Draft Aaron Donald

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#53 : April 24, 2013, 10:26:49 AM

I think PR is projecting who they think the Bucs will actually draft and not necessarily who PR would like to see us draft.

Based on who we have had visits with and reportedly shown interest in, I don't have high hopes for this draft.

You never know. Up until the 31st pick rolled around last year, I didn't have great feeling about the draft...then Dom pulls a Houdini and gets two studs with our next 2 picks.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer
#54 : April 24, 2013, 10:44:54 AM

Please stop
Also think taking a SLB in the third round is a waste. It's a 2-down position for the most part

Speaking of "please stop", please stop with the "well the sam always comes off on passing plays" stuff.  If we got a guy who is better than foster in coverage or pass rush, do you really think he'd come off the field just because hes the sam?

That's what I was thinking. If you have a player like Jarvis Jones or Jamie Collins then that player becomes a situational pass rusher on 3rd down. This defense isn't the OLD Tampa 2.

Tobias Funke

Starter
#55 : April 24, 2013, 10:45:10 AM

I have a strong feeling, that if he drops late into the 1st round or even the top of the second round, we need to trade up for Bjoern Werner and start playing Rammstein at RayJay.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#56 : April 24, 2013, 11:02:33 AM

I have a strong feeling, that if he drops late into the 1st round or even the top of the second round, we need to trade up for Bjoern Werner and start playing Rammstein at RayJay.

Would. Be. F*ckin. Awesome.

After a sack by the Germanator....start playing the track at the 0:38 mark.

TomRiddle

Starter

#57 : April 24, 2013, 11:09:56 AM

Du
Du hast
Du hast mich
Du hast mich
Du hast mich gefragt
Du hast mich gefragt
Du hast mich gefragt und ich hab nichts gesagt

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anything else to say

Tobias Funke

Starter
#58 : April 24, 2013, 11:16:25 AM

I'm starting to get the tingles. Werner chasing a quarterback with Darrelle, Goldson, and Barron guarding the backside. Werner has officially turned into my best-case-scenario pick. A lot of mocks have him dropping to around the Broncos pick. Unless the price is too high, I'd love to see Dom shoot above the Falcons and grab Werner before he drops to them.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#59 : April 24, 2013, 01:45:47 PM

I don't care what any internet experts say with their rankings or mocks.....Werner will be gone in the top 15 if not the top 10.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTER REPORT'S 2013 7-ROUND BUCS MOCK DRAFT 3.0 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools