Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jets get f*** again « previous next »
Page: 1 2

swamp_bats

Starter
#15 : April 25, 2013, 09:24:54 PM

Jets just got Milliner, great pick.

They are probably going to get Floyd or Star with their other pick too. Arguably the 2 best defensive players in the draft.
I hope they don't get Floyd. Milliner isn't that good, screw the Jets. I hope they blow every pick, go draft Cordarelle next you fools. SO glad they missed out on Austin. Bills management is smiling big, good trade for them and they screwed Jets. Lions should have taken Austin, that would have made that offense soo over the top good. I feel a lot better about trading away number 13 cause I wanted Austin.

El Diablo

Starter

#16 : April 25, 2013, 09:27:54 PM

I think tavon would be better off with the jets. He is gonna get his little limbs ripped off by the niners and seahawks. At least he's getting paid.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 25, 2013, 09:31:13 PM

The Jets are probably getting the 2 best defensive players in the draft and people are laughing at them?

The Rams are the ones who people should be laughing at. They traded up for a 5'8, 174lb WR who had no business of being a top 10 pick.

It's not really Millner...it's that they traded Revis (arguably the best defensive player in the NFL currently) for Millner and a 3rd round pick.

They did not get good value.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 25, 2013, 09:35:21 PM

The Jets are probably getting the 2 best defensive players in the draft and people are laughing at them?

The Rams are the ones who people should be laughing at. They traded up for a 5'8, 174lb WR who had no business of being a top 10 pick.

It's not really Millner...it's that they traded Revis (arguably the best defensive player in the NFL currently) for Millner and a 3rd round pick.

They did not get good value.

That's not even true. They used their own 1st rounder on Milliner.

And yes, I agree that we did get better value in the trade but that's because we had all the leverage. The Jets either had to trade him or cut him and only get a compensation pick in return.

The Jets did a good job for themselves and were able to get a 1st rounder and a 3rd instead of just cutting him next year and getting a 3rd.

It was a good trade for both teams. The people **CENSORED**ting on the Jets look like idiots. It's Woody Johnson's fault all this happened and he is gone now.

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 25, 2013, 09:38:09 PM

Raiders about to look good. They get Floyd after trading down 9 spots.

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

swamp_bats

Starter
#20 : April 25, 2013, 09:44:41 PM

Raiders about to look good. They get Floyd after trading down 9 spots.
Cannot believe they passed on Floyd @ 12

swamp_bats

Starter
#21 : April 25, 2013, 09:48:39 PM

Love watching Jets fans look confused and hate life. Personally I think they got a stud. Richardson is good.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 25, 2013, 09:55:42 PM

richardson is an awful pcik for the Jets. lotulelei fits their defense and they dont take him. their offense is going to be comepletly awful unless they pull something out of their ass in the rest of the draft

spurzo

Second String

#23 : April 25, 2013, 11:22:13 PM

Haha agreed, I mean he could be a very good 3-4 end but they have those spots filled with Coples and Wilkerson... Star would've been perfect for them
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jets get f*** again « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools