Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any way we get to #7 over all « previous next »
Page: 1 2

blackat1515

Second String
: April 24, 2013, 12:29:26 PM

Haven't seen to much of this guy until last night, this Austin kid is the truth, and the bills and jets are fighting between 8 an 9. I wonder what it would take?

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 24, 2013, 12:35:35 PM

Tavon Austin is the truth. I've been one of his biggest fans but no way this team trades all the way up to that spot to draft him. The chances of getting him disappeared with the trading of the #13 pick for Revis.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 24, 2013, 12:37:04 PM

I think some team will take him before 13 to be honest.

Bucco Bruce

Starter
#3 : April 24, 2013, 12:42:07 PM

He's no longer an option for us.  To move up all the way to #7, we would have to give up next year's #1, in addition to more high draft picks (other #1's and #2's).  We won't do that for a slot/3rd receiver.  We're smarter then the Falcons.  Also, we might need next year's #1 in case Freeman isn't the long term Franchise QB.

Who\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Your Favorite Plaaayyerrr? MR. DERRICK BROOKS!!!!

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#4 : April 24, 2013, 01:07:21 PM

Dudes the truth, and Ive been one of his biggest supporters, but Im of the mind set that hes no longer an option since weve traded our pick for Revis unless he starts taking a monumental slide a la Brady Quinn. Too bad, coz I REALLY wanted him, but we needed Revis more, so its all good. Hope the kid does well though, which I think he will.

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 24, 2013, 01:12:24 PM

Why the hell would we trade our entire draft to get a #3 WR when we still have holes on the defense?

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 24, 2013, 01:14:22 PM

Why the hell would we trade our entire draft to get a #3 WR when we still have holes on the defense?

Think of how sick he will be on Madden? lol

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 24, 2013, 01:19:15 PM

Not a viable option in my opinion. Glad we kept our first next year. Not sure how the QB situation will play out.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 24, 2013, 01:19:45 PM

The highest we'll is trading up is in the 20's.. Nobody in this draft is worth trading up that high.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#9 : April 24, 2013, 01:22:16 PM

Quote from: youngone
The highest we'll is trading up is in the 20's.. Nobody in this draft is worth trading up that high.

I agree, I want to caution Bucs fans on that too. Just because we don't currently have a first rounder, doesn't mean you should skip Thursday lol. I know I'll be watching, if for nothing else, to see what our division rivals draft and see what the Jets got out of the deal.

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#10 : April 24, 2013, 01:29:53 PM

Think of how sick he will be on Madden? lol

But Rahs not our coach anymore, so whats it matter now. We want to win in real life, not in Madden. Haha. Dont get me wrong though, Ima totally pick him up in Madden when it comes out.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#11 : April 24, 2013, 01:31:47 PM

I agree, I want to caution Bucs fans on that too. Just because we don't currently have a first rounder, doesn't mean you should skip Thursday lol. I know I'll be watching, if for nothing else, to see what our division rivals draft and see what the Jets got out of the deal.

Dom likes the 5 year contracts that come with 1st rounders, and he has shown his magic with draft trades so I'm 70% sure we'll be making a pick Thursday night.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#12 : April 24, 2013, 01:34:08 PM

With the way this draft is, I would prefer it if Dominik didn't trade up, but if the deal was sweet enough in regard to the player available and the compensation, why the hell not. Lol.

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#13 : April 24, 2013, 01:36:45 PM

Booked the day off for it so I know Ill be watching. Got a studio session during the day and then its beers and the draft. Im fairly confident we will be trading back into the back end of the 1st like last year. Knowing how much Dom values that extra 5th year, and just seeing Schianos reaction when he got told to just take Thursday night off in an interview the other day, makes me believe theyve got a player in mind that they want later in the 1st round. Weve got the ammo to do it, and Doms shown time and time again that if he covets a player, hell go out and get him

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#14 : April 24, 2013, 01:37:29 PM

I agree with youngone

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any way we get to #7 over all « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools