Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Legarrette Blount = ??? « previous next »
Page: 1

CanadianBuc

Starter
: April 27, 2013, 08:06:14 AM

There are some very good RB options left at this point in the draft. Jonathan Frankiln and Marcus Lattimore but are we trading Legarette Blount. At this point I think we trade Blount for a 4th or 2 5th which would give us more opportunities to try and find late round gems and a backup RB.

jozito

Second String

#1 : April 27, 2013, 08:10:45 AM

There are some very good RB options left at this point in the draft. Jonathan Frankiln and Marcus Lattimore but are we trading Legarette Blount. At this point I think we trade Blount for a 4th or 2 5th which would give us more opportunities to try and find late round gems and a backup RB.
Do you really want to Draft a RB Today? This Board would Blow the F______ up.
Don't you understand a backup running back is not near as important as a backup D Lineman ?LOL
Just like the importance of a QB.

wolfet

Pro Bowler
#2 : April 27, 2013, 08:25:17 AM

I would be impressed if Dom can get 5th out of Blount

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 27, 2013, 08:30:09 AM

I think you are seriously over estimating what teams will give up for Blount. I see nothing more than a 6th.

Might as well keep him for that.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

VTBucs

Second String
#4 : April 27, 2013, 09:46:27 AM

I think you are seriously over estimating what teams will give up for Blount. I see nothing more than a 6th.

Might as well keep him for that.

+1 but do you think Blount will sit back again this year and be a quiet happy camper??

Buc45

Starter
#5 : April 27, 2013, 10:06:05 AM

I don't think we would be able to get a pick this year for Blount...it would be next year....Wouldn't he have to pass a physical first?

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#6 : April 27, 2013, 10:51:01 AM

Yeah, it is doubtful we get picks for this years draft for him.  Teams normally need a physical first.  Thats why there aren't many picks for players on the day of the draft.  The ones you do see are typically for a future pick, that way it can be voided if they don't clear medically.

Unless they have been working behind the scenes prior to today.  But I think we would have heard of a possible partner if that were the case.
: April 27, 2013, 10:52:46 AM BTownBucFan

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 27, 2013, 10:53:42 AM

I think the Bucs are as concerned about Blount not going to a team we are contending with (San Fran, Green Bay, Washington, Seattle although they got their guy last night, maybe Philladelphia) as they are about getting a better draft pick for him.

ARich80

Second String

#8 : April 27, 2013, 11:20:44 AM

Legarrette Blount = the pick that will put Marcus Lattimore on our PUP list

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 27, 2013, 11:43:37 AM

Keep him. I cant imagine another year in the scheme wont allow him to improve.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

seanbassak

Starter

#10 : April 27, 2013, 11:50:59 AM

The guy may not be the fastest or have the best hands but he can play. There's no reason to not have him spell Doug more this year, unless Mark is in love with a RB in the draft.

\\\\\\\"Not living, just killing time\\\\\\\"

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 27, 2013, 12:25:09 PM

Should just keep him at this point.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 27, 2013, 12:28:04 PM

Had the Bucs not drafted Glennon, there might have been a good trade to make with Philly now that they have Barkley...I think Foles might be the odd guy out over there and LGB is familiar to Chip Kelly from his Oregon days...seems like it would've made some sense. Probably would've taken LGB and a late pick to get Foles but that's water under the bridge now.

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Legarrette Blount = ??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools