Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL DRAFT DAY 3 THREAD « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

mjpwooo

Pro Bowler

#30 : April 27, 2013, 04:29:27 PM

Lonnie Pryor from FSU

Behind Enemy Lines

Second String

#31 : April 27, 2013, 04:31:11 PM

Panthers got Kenjon Barner

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#32 : April 27, 2013, 04:48:05 PM

Well Mike James isn't going to make anyone forget Blount. This is one pick that I definitely think doesn't even make the roster and I think there were other RBs available with much higher grades. James wasn't even the main guy in Miami.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 27, 2013, 05:00:51 PM

Well Mike James isn't going to make anyone forget Blount. This is one pick that I definitely think doesn't even make the roster and I think there were other RBs available with much higher grades. James wasn't even the main guy in Miami.

why would they think that they even needed to trade up for him>

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 27, 2013, 05:04:13 PM

why would they think that they even needed to trade up for him>

Because , unlike you two ,they have an entire team of pro scouts on thier payroll and have watched hours upon hours of film on him ??? I dunno , just a guess...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#35 : April 27, 2013, 05:04:37 PM

looks solid to me. perfect sort yardage back for martin

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 27, 2013, 05:55:16 PM

Walker, Goldson? Wont be huge losses.

Actually, one of the local radio personalities here is a 9ers die-hard. He said that he was actually pretty excited about the Reid pick, because Goldson was vulnerable in the passing game in one on one coverage and some of his deep half coverages. Hopes that Reid could be more than just a thumper.

They are young, studly, got loads of potential. I would say they are pretty far from overrated.

sopaoago?  RJF?

no one wanted reid on this board...no one clamored how good he was.  it was all about how poor his last season was and how he was a 2nd round pick at best.   justin smith is old and aldon looked average without him.  do they have any scary WR's?  will the pistol/read-option be as potent with an offseason of film study?

theyve got harbaugh.

What does it matter if "no one wanted Reid on this board". Relevance: 0%. Their defense will be as good as last year. Scrabble will work out well for them as a 3rd CB. Offense could be even more potent with Kaepernick operating things through mini camp-preseason-etc. Anquan is a nice upgrade and AJ Jenkins may emerge. Very scary team.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 27, 2013, 06:05:19 PM

Oh noooo my boy got drafted by the Jets LMAO!!! Atleast he got drafted. More money.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL DRAFT DAY 3 THREAD « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools