Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 6 Job Possibilities for Tim Tebow « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#15 : April 30, 2013, 09:38:20 AM

He could be a Scout Master, and clean up that organized pedophile ring.

He could be The Reverend Father Tebow. Great opportunity for him to spread the Word.

He could run for Governor of Florida. He would win in an epic landslide.

But he cannot play QB.

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 30, 2013, 09:42:27 AM

While I dont want him in Tampa....I hope someone gives him a chance.  I firmly believe Rex Ryan is a moron who was in a pissing match with his GM.  You cant play him sparingly in the same offense you designed around Sanchez and expect him to perform (not that Mark did either).

Im not a Tebow fan by any means, but it would be a shame if a league all about "winning" turns their back on a guy who did just that.

Every time I see last post JC5100, I have to click on it.... Pure comedy.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 30, 2013, 10:09:45 AM

Preacher or Revivalist. I doubt the NFL will touch him.

ABN

Starter
#18 : April 30, 2013, 10:15:24 AM

The Bucs could use a chaplain and he would be a great choice.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#19 : April 30, 2013, 10:20:34 AM

Jets reported that several teams were interested in Tebow if he would switch to TE, he said no. I bet the Bucs were one. Tebow might want to rethink that decision,he could be an excellent TE. Better than an out of work QB.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#20 : April 30, 2013, 10:41:55 AM

I think under normal circumstances, there would be a few teams out there that would not hesitate to bring him into camp and see what he's got. But I think that many teams are scared at the potential circus he would bring to town. His rabid fans and the media attention would only end up being a distraction to an NFL team. Of course the other alternative leagues would love to have him because they are willing to do anything to get mentioned in the papers.

Circus atmosphere?  What do you think happens at Super Bowls?
I'm sure that's exactly the same atmosphere that Tebow brings.

Have you been to a Super Bowl?

There is huge difference between the atmosphere for an event versus the circus atmosphere surrounding an individual.

Tebow just needs to answer his alleged calling and quit promoting himself as a NFL QB.   He already has the branding so he will be well paid. His families ministry awaits and will welcome the riches he will bring.   Billy Graham move over there is a new kid in town.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 30, 2013, 10:53:38 AM

I think under normal circumstances, there would be a few teams out there that would not hesitate to bring him into camp and see what he's got. But I think that many teams are scared at the potential circus he would bring to town. His rabid fans and the media attention would only end up being a distraction to an NFL team. Of course the other alternative leagues would love to have him because they are willing to do anything to get mentioned in the papers.

There is huge difference between the atmosphere for an event versus the circus atmosphere surrounding an individual.

Tebow just needs to answer his alleged calling and quit promoting himself as a NFL QB.   He already has the branding so he will be well paid. His families ministry awaits and will welcome the riches he will bring.   Billy Graham move over there is a new kid in town.

I dunno... Lots of tents and smelly animals during the two weeks of Super Bowl....

We had the 2002 version.   Keyshawn vs. Sapp main event... Rice on the sideshow... Leaping Grammatica. Brad Johnson and his Amazing Socks. The many faces of Jon Gruden... Monte.

My logo is bigger than your logo

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 30, 2013, 11:00:37 AM

Montreal or Lecture Circuit.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#23 : April 30, 2013, 11:02:23 AM

I dunno... Lots of tents and smelly animals during the two weeks of Super Bowl....

We had the 2002 version.   Keyshawn vs. Sapp main event... Rice on the sideshow... Leaping Grammatica. Brad Johnson and his Amazing Socks. The many faces of Jon Gruden... Monte.

Sure there are personalities at all Super Bowl events enjoying their celebrity status. The difference is Tebow is just one person that is the total center of attention.  Again big big difference.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 30, 2013, 11:10:22 AM

Sure there are personalities at all Super Bowl events enjoying their celebrity status. The difference is Tebow is just one person that is the total center of attention.  Again big big difference.

Always seems to work out well when it raises the level for his teammates... Well, except for the jets... and Orton... and Quinn.

My logo is bigger than your logo

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#25 : April 30, 2013, 11:20:29 AM

Great pic of Hate talking about Cadillac Williams.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 6 Job Possibilities for Tim Tebow « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools