Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glennon is a legitimate threat to Freeman PERIOD! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#240 : May 17, 2013, 04:16:09 PM

Please don't talk about aiming things at Freeman's butt. This thread will get 100x worse very quickly.

gone

Hall of Famer
#241 : May 17, 2013, 04:22:04 PM

Why would it get worse?  Doesn't seem to bother Josh, why should we care?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#242 : May 17, 2013, 04:58:06 PM

wow the stupidity

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#243 : May 17, 2013, 05:07:18 PM

There is nothing between the lines unless you want there to be....and you obviously do.

If Freeman comes out and does a great job then this is all a mute point but, if he's the same old Free then he will be benched in a heartbeat. Mark it down JDUB!
It's a MOOT point nimrod. Not "mute'. Helen Keller was a mute not a moot.
I fixed it for you. I didn't know we had the "Queen thread checker" watching over us to make sure we get it right. I'm so sorry my Queen!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#244 : May 17, 2013, 06:09:19 PM

So for all of you saying that Freeman is "too inconsistent" how about we go through what YOU want him to do. He did everything asked of him last year. No QBs play lights out every single week.

I highly doubt that he was asked to complete 54% of his passes

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#245 : May 17, 2013, 06:19:51 PM

So for all of you saying that Freeman is "too inconsistent" how about we go through what YOU want him to do. He did everything asked of him last year. No QBs play lights out every single week.

Offense that is built off the PA and deep throws his percentage will take a hit.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#246 : May 17, 2013, 06:34:55 PM

Necro'd thread that should have died and stayed that way

By the OP no less. Perhaps he thinks starting a multi page thread makes one "cool"?

And you are so "cool" for going there. lol

I'm definitely not the cool guy on the board. And there you go again. More self thread necromancy. You're almost as bad as our main attention horse, but not quite.

You are clearly upset that Freeman's job is in jeopardy so you want to change the subject and ridicule the OP. Your username says it all.

LOL! A user name defines all eh? ;) Care to explain the Larry Brackins user names, or are you new to this board and know nothing about me?

I don't care WHO takes us to the super bowl, as long as we get there. If we sign Michael Vick and we win a SB I'll be happy. However, Freeman > Glennon all day as of 5/17/2013.

If Glennon wants to start excelling for the first time since high school then so be it.
: May 17, 2013, 06:37:17 PM Lord Freesus

Hate

Hall of Famer
#247 : May 17, 2013, 08:41:22 PM

Offense that is built off the PA and deep throws his percentage will take a hit.

Good Lord....will the excuses ever stop?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#248 : May 17, 2013, 09:18:24 PM

Russell Wilson had a completion percentage of 64 last year as a rookie is an offense based entirely off play action.

Next excuse?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#249 : May 17, 2013, 09:19:34 PM

Russell Wilson had a completion percentage of 64 last year as a rookie is an offense based entirely off play action.

and his supporting cast, offensively, is not on par with that we have here.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#250 : May 17, 2013, 09:36:14 PM

Replacement Refs!

My logo is bigger than your logo

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#251 : May 17, 2013, 10:10:46 PM

TB, although I actually believe schiano would do just that, and sit freeman right away, I also don't believe it would be the smartest of moves either. He would also have to argue that in his own head, as we've done on these boards.

Ultimately, I believe reason and logic will have to prevail on this one. We live or die by freeman this season. But all that really means is that josh played poorly, not that Glennon is better. The ONLY time I see them even thinking about changing them out is when the season is already tanked.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#252 : May 17, 2013, 10:11:16 PM

Good Lord....will the excuses ever stop?

They stop now.  It's time to put up or shut up. If Free can't do it this year give me Glennon.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#253 : May 17, 2013, 10:13:16 PM

Next excuse?

Is it a west coast offense? How many deep passes did Wilson throw. I expect a QB in a west coast system to have a higher completion percentage.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#254 : May 18, 2013, 08:07:16 AM

We averaged 7.3 yards per pass.

The Seahawks averaged 8.0 yards per pass.

Keep em coming.

Page: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glennon is a legitimate threat to Freeman PERIOD! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools