Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: But I thought the President flew around the country to tells us how « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#60 : April 26, 2013, 01:07:05 PM

If Candy becomes evenhanded - well all heck is going to break out - this could get interesting. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#61 : April 26, 2013, 01:38:10 PM

If Candy becomes evenhanded - well all heck is going to break out - this could get interesting.

Lol, I had the same thought.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#62 : April 26, 2013, 01:42:52 PM

As any business person would tell you, cutting the actual product or service is the LAST step. Most companies faced with a 4% budget cut would find the saving in admin, all that much easier if your top line has grown or stayed the same while expenses should have declined.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: But I thought the President flew around the country to tells us how « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools