Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 BUCS DRAFT RECAP: ANALYSIS, INFO AND GRADES « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 29, 2013, 05:44:41 PM

Am I seriously the ONLY one excited for Means? If anybody had the chance to be a steal it'd be him.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#16 : April 29, 2013, 06:19:56 PM

I'll let you know in September.

gone

Hall of Famer
#17 : April 29, 2013, 06:30:08 PM

"you feel like you can develop"

Translation = Third string clip board holder. Burning a third for that seems iffy at best.

ADW gunning for the "Most ButtHurt Freepologist" award.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#18 : April 29, 2013, 09:22:26 PM

not really that simple.  We lost value on the DL ( 2 starters) and didn't replace them  until the 4,5, and 6 rounds.  Unless the Bucs scouting dept suddenly became a lot better than the other 31 teams the chances of this DL being better because of this draft is highly unlikely.

depends on how much value you place on the NT.  we replaced miller with gibson.  gibson had better statistics than miller in regards to playing time.  wash?  also picked up landri.  landri gives more pass rush than miller ever did.  wash?  DE is an unknown.  for the majority of our season our starting DE's were a 1/2 healthy bowers and bennett.  this coming season should be clayborn and a fully recovered bowers.  wash?  depth is still DTN and morgan, plus the additions of selvie, gholston, and means.  wash?

but you already know all this.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 29, 2013, 09:33:28 PM

pretty fair analysis imo.

we ended up with the positions most of the fans wanted, just not the names they wanted to hear.

my thoughts as well. we filled the needs we had just not with the players we expected.
not really that simple.  We lost value on the DL ( 2 starters) and didn't replace them  until the 4,5, and 6 rounds.  Unless the Bucs scouting dept suddenly became a lot better than the other 31 teams the chances of this DL being better because of this draft is highly unlikely.

+1.

Lets assume that this is a push but I don't see either DL drafted making the final roster. 

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 30, 2013, 12:38:34 AM

Ridiculous to talk about Glennon's accuracy and not mention the ridiculous amount of dropped passes. Weak effort, PR.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 BUCS DRAFT RECAP: ANALYSIS, INFO AND GRADES « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools