Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Bucs Fan « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9

ISLAND BUCS

Starter

« #105 : May 01, 2013, 08:51:32 PM »

This has been a wonderful thread to read.

So full of honesty and humor and true emotion.

Jwolious I welcome you to the board.  You will enjoy your time here and enjoy being a Buc fan. And my guess is you will become hooked on the Bucs.

The time is near at hand when the Bucs will be a definite force and then even those like Morgan, who have a bitter taste because of all the disappointments, will be left with a sweet taste in the mouth and a smile on their face.

Psych

Starter

« #106 : May 01, 2013, 10:32:09 PM »

To Morgan, There actually is a team for Maine (Patriots). As Maine is a part of New England.

I've been a Buc fan for 19 years and I don't plan to stop now, just because I've never lived in the area. They're the team that makes me feel mixed emotions on Sunday. They're the team that I buy clothing to rep. They're the team I watch every single week.

Your little tirade is falling on deaf ears, because nobody cares about the crap you're spewing. Tale your sideshow act somewhere else.

youngone

Hall of Famer
« #107 : May 01, 2013, 11:11:06 PM »

Morgan is like the village idiot.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

« #108 : May 01, 2013, 11:16:21 PM »

Why would you want to join the Patriots NOW? They're elite. If I was in Maine looking for a starter team I'd go with the Bills. Grow with them from scratch.

youngone

Hall of Famer
« #109 : May 01, 2013, 11:50:40 PM »

Exactly, looking for a new team and picking a front runner sucks. Better to suffer a little bit, I don't think you can be considered a real fan until u have that one moment of depression that sinks in. Mines was that Ricky MF'ing Proehl touchdown in the 99 NFC championship game. I was sick for days after that one. To this day I still hate that guy with a passion.

That's when I realized I fuggin love this team.
« : May 02, 2013, 12:01:00 AM youngone »

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #110 : May 02, 2013, 06:47:22 AM »

To Morgan, There actually is a team for Maine (Patriots). As Maine is a part of New England.

I've been a Buc fan for 19 years and I don't plan to stop now, just because I've never lived in the area. They're the team that makes me feel mixed emotions on Sunday. They're the team that I buy clothing to rep. They're the team I watch every single week.

Your little tirade is falling on deaf ears, because nobody cares about the crap you're spewing. Tale your sideshow act somewhere else.

It would be outstanding if the 100,000s of New England transplants that live down here and have lived here for decades would adopt their local team instead of hanging on to their "Pats". I know many of  these idiot chowdah heads who don't give going to a Bucs' game even a thought unless their Pats are in town.  These idiots and the New Yawk fans could make a big dent in filling our stadium, but they don't.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #111 : May 02, 2013, 06:55:12 AM »

OP: we don't need a fan who flip-flops at a whim.  You can't start rooting for a team, back off when they're in a down, then renew the relationship once the team starts winning again - so you see the Bucs might be making a move w/ Revis, VJAX, Doug Martin.  Where the **CENSORED** where you in 2009 when we were stuck w/ Raheem?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

« #112 : May 02, 2013, 07:02:41 AM »

MORGAN!!!

BAD!!!

*Nose flick* WHAT IS THAT?! DID YOU POST THAT?!

BAD MORGAN!! *Rubs your nose in it*

The OP can root for us if he damn well wants, now SIT!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #113 : May 02, 2013, 07:17:28 AM »

http://www.panthers.com/

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #114 : May 02, 2013, 08:26:36 PM »

Not to worry, Buc faithful....Chargers are in a stadium fight with their city. They may be the first to relocate before the Bucs.
----------------------

Chargers to stay in San Diego; team won't relocate to L.A. in 2013
January 15, 2013|By Sam Farmer

Philip Rivers and Co. will remain in San Diego as the Chargers organization has informed San Diego Mayor Bob Filner the team will not be exercising it's right to leave the city in 2013.

Philip Rivers and Co. will remain in San Diego as the Chargers organization… (Rich Schultz / Getty Images )

The Chargers have informed San Diego Mayor Bob Filner the team will not be exercising its right to leave the city in 2013 and will not be applying to relocate to Los Angeles next season, The Times has learned.

Filner announced the Chargers’ decision in a speech Tuesday night.

The development is not a guarantee that there will be no NFL in L.A. next season — although there has been no recent movement on that front — nor is it a guarantee the Chargers will never relocate. They have to make the same decision whether to stay next season, and each year after unless there’s a change in their lease terms.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/15/sports/la-sp-sn-chargers-to-stay-in-san-diego-20130115

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

« #115 : May 02, 2013, 08:45:58 PM »

Where the hell do you get off, Morgan? I've never seen you this Java-like.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

jwolious95

Practice Squad

« #116 : May 02, 2013, 11:48:14 PM »

It would be outstanding if the 100,000s of New England transplants that live down here and have lived here for decades would adopt their local team instead of hanging on to their "Pats". I know many of  these idiot chowdah heads who don't give going to a Bucs' game even a thought unless their Pats are in town.  These idiots and the New Yawk fans could make a big dent in filling our stadium, but they don't.

Where in the manual of being a fan does it say you have to attend games to prove your loyalty to a team? Being a Michigan State fan in a largely U of M area I welome any new fans. Whether they attend games, buy gear or join message boards doesn't define how they feel about MY team. Have you ever missed a home game? If so, does that mean you lose some of your loyalty points?

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

« #117 : May 03, 2013, 02:09:08 AM »

Morgan is the village idiot.

jwolious95

Practice Squad

« #118 : May 03, 2013, 06:15:23 AM »

Morgan is the village idiot.

Hey, every village has to have one!! :D

jwolious95

Practice Squad

« #119 : May 03, 2013, 06:19:03 AM »

OP: we don't need a fan who flip-flops at a whim.  You can't start rooting for a team, back off when they're in a down, then renew the relationship once the team starts winning again - so you see the Bucs might be making a move w/ Revis, VJAX, Doug Martin.  Where the **CENSORED** where you in 2009 when we were stuck w/ Raheem?

I've been a Bucs fan since the Testaverde days. Just never been my favorite. I hope to one day convince you that I can and will root for whomever I want. I've been a Lions fan for 30 years and will still watch their games, as I live in Michigan, but I don't think it is anyones place to tell a Lions fan about sticking with a team through hard times. They've won one playoff game. I just can't deal with the idiotic moves and lack of desire to win by William Clay Ford one more year.
  Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Bucs Fan « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools