Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New helmet for 2013? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#60 : May 13, 2013, 12:17:22 PM

Who cares who was first? Point is we look identical to a team in our own division. It's lame. We should revamp the unis to have our own distinct look.

Draft Aaron Donald

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
#61 : May 13, 2013, 12:44:10 PM

Who cares who was first? Point is we look identical to a team in our own division. It's lame. We should revamp the unis to have our own distinct look.

Sure, let's spend millions on hiring designers and  creating new advertising to switch to something else when we were already first.  We could do that instead of asking the Glazers to spend a couple of those millions to lock up free agents.  Sounds like a GREAT plan!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#62 : May 13, 2013, 01:28:54 PM

Yes...because jersey design funds come directly out of the salary cap?

Draft Aaron Donald

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#63 : May 13, 2013, 03:05:36 PM

That's what I'm saying. Dump black. The other 3 teams in the division all have black , we don't need it. Why the hell did the idiots at Nike add more ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

SOXX

Rookie
#64 : May 14, 2013, 02:40:02 AM

The flag is alot bigger and the color has changed too.

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
#65 : May 14, 2013, 01:48:36 PM

No, but spending money on new uniform designs and signing players both come out of the Glazers bank account.  If they spend say... $1 or $2 mil on redesign, that's $1 or $2 mil less they would have to spend toward salary cap, which may make them hesitant to write out player checks.

Is your brain the size of that dog's brain in your av?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#66 : May 14, 2013, 02:06:51 PM

No, but spending money on new uniform designs and signing players both come out of the Glazers bank account.  If they spend say... $1 or $2 mil on redesign, that's $1 or $2 mil less they would have to spend toward salary cap, which may make them hesitant to write out player checks.

Is your brain the size of that dog's brain in your av?

New uniforms equals millions in new revenue from sales. Just stop. The more you talk the worse it gets.

Draft Aaron Donald

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#67 : May 14, 2013, 08:04:49 PM

our uni's are fine. seriously.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#68 : February 18, 2014, 09:38:45 PM

Official Riddell Helmet 

"new helmet'

Here's another image of a current authentic helmet. IMO...those are the old helmets in all pictures. The color being different...that doesn't mean anything. You take those helmets and put them under indoor lighting and if the white balance of the camera is off a tad...it warms the color and makes it look totally different. I highly doubt there's a color change at all in the helmet.

I am betting it's the same color pewter but maybe with a chromish look or it could be just the same but with a chrome mask. I'd love to see a dark silver or metallic pewter color but have it be a dark chrome. I think that would look pretty sick. We shall see.

Again...I think none of these images are the new helmet.
: February 18, 2014, 09:41:37 PM Kodiak

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#69 : February 18, 2014, 10:14:25 PM

Kodiak, I agree. None of these are the new design.

SHIVVER

Pro Bowler

#70 : February 18, 2014, 10:25:03 PM

This is an old photo... I screen grabbed this pic months ago and reposted it on my Instagram page (41 weeks ago)

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#71 : February 18, 2014, 10:32:48 PM

They should back to the creamsicles, and stay there forever.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#72 : February 18, 2014, 11:21:59 PM

If it were me...this is what I'd do...I'd take this version of the skull and sabers without the football:

I'd take that logo and make the handles the orange that was on the football. I'd have a thin orange outline going around the skull and sabers instead of the red in this image...then have the white around that. Put that logo on the current red flag. Make the flag just a little larger.

I like this version of the logo better. The sabers bend more and come up higher. I think it looks better. It's not much different but I like the added color and the changes to the saber.

You put that logo on a pewter chrome helmet. It will reflect like chrome but will be a dark pewter color. You then make the facemask a black chrome. I think that would look sick. You could do a polished shiny chrome...but the black goes better with our colors.

As for the uniform...you basically keep the uniform the same except make the black collar go all the way around.

You do an orange alternate version. The orange alternate version would go along with a tweaked Bucco Bruce logo done in orange and black instead of orange and red. For the one throwback game they can just wear the orange jerseys with white pants and swap the logo stickers.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

gone

Hall of Famer
#73 : February 19, 2014, 01:30:21 AM

They should back to the creamsicles, and stay there forever.

HELL NO
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New helmet for 2013? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools