Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Geno Smith Fires Agent after Draft Day Freefall « previous next »
Page: 1 2

gone

Hall of Famer
#15 : April 30, 2013, 03:35:04 PM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000165513/article/geno-smith-fires-agents-after-falling-to-new-york-jets?campaign=Twitter_atl

Seriously. The agent is responsible for 31 teams decision not to draft you. I guess West Virginia U taught Obama blaming 101. Prima Donna athletes.

You have it wrong, everything is George Bush's fault.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#16 : April 30, 2013, 03:41:57 PM

wonder who gave Manesh the story that Geno fired his agents because he thought he should go #1?  Hmmm, who benefits by making Geno appear to be crazy?

Lol, divorces are always ugly.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 30, 2013, 03:43:37 PM

You can just tell he's going to be a whiner, not a winner. At least when tebow dropped he sat there acting respectful and nerviously awaiting.

This guy just dived into a text convo in the corner away from everyone, like he was being abused or something.
hahahahahaha! Tebow didn't fall in the draft. He was actually a reach. how can you even compare the two. Tebow had no business being going in the first round. What reason did he have to sulk? He should've been tebowing, praying that some idiot would spend a first round pick on him(he did I guess it worked). None what so ever.  Despite all his physical attributes and intangibles there had never been a quarterback in the history of this game to start on the NFL level that was such a bad passer.

Oh, I agree, seeing what has become of him now.

But when he was in college he was a stat monster, he could've expected more. At least he acted like he wanted to represent himself, not go sulk in the corner texting to his brohams.

After the cam "whiner" newton situation, what did geno think would help him, ...doing the best impression of newt he could?

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#18 : April 30, 2013, 05:26:22 PM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000165513/article/geno-smith-fires-agents-after-falling-to-new-york-jets?campaign=Twitter_atl

Seriously. The agent is responsible for 31 teams decision not to draft you. I guess West Virginia U taught Obama blaming 101. Prima Donna athletes.

Not sure why you had to try to dis our President with your post.

But as far as Smith is concerned, hope he fails worse than Sanchez as the NYJ QB.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 30, 2013, 05:35:13 PM

Thanks a lot, Obama.

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#20 : April 30, 2013, 05:44:35 PM

He sounded mature and level headed when he was drafted.  I thought telling the reporter he was a baller was a nice touch. 

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#21 : April 30, 2013, 05:46:24 PM

Thanks a lot, Obama.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 30, 2013, 07:51:46 PM

Kid has been told all 2013 that he's a first round draft pick guaranteed. Top 10. Sulking = Justified

Firing your agent because everyone passed on you day 1 = Unjustified

Another reason? We'll likely never know.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 30, 2013, 07:54:13 PM

Not sure why you had to try to dis our President with your post.

But as far as Smith is concerned, hope he fails worse than Sanchez as the NYJ QB.

I don't hate you Morgan, I just think you're stupid.

That post was a reference to the idiots who blame Obama for everything when they have zero knowledge of how the government branches work. I could give you the source, but I don't know if you could comprehend it. We can try if you want :)

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#24 : May 01, 2013, 12:01:27 AM

I'm sorry, but this kid's got no shot. It takes about two times listening to him, seeing his demeanor, etc, to tell he's not cut out for the pressure. Nevermind the actual FOOTBALL problems he has, and there are many. Just hope that when he fizzles out and starts getting the NY fan treatment that the likes of Stephen A Smith, Warren Moon, etc, don't try to play the race card. That's what they did with Newton's poor, yet true, evaluation.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Geno Smith Fires Agent after Draft Day Freefall « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools