Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida man calls 911 demanding hamburgers, kool-aid, and weed « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

« : May 01, 2013, 09:41:48 PM »

Police in St. Petersburg, Florida arrested arrested a man for making nuisance 911 calls on Sunday. According to the Associated Press, 34-year-old Jarvis Sutton dialed 911 about 80 times on Sunday.

A St. Petersburg Police spokesperson told the AP that Sutton wanted “Kool-Aid, burgers and weed to be delivered to him.”

Police dispatched a vehicle to Sutton’s address and took him into custody. Police say that Sutton chewed the foam around the bars of the squad car’s protective caging.

As of Wednesday morning, Sutton was still incarcerated at the Pinellas County Jail.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/01/florida-man-dials-911-demanding-kool-aid-burgers-and-weed/

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #1 : May 02, 2013, 02:17:22 PM »

Meanwhile I see One Truth carrying a backpack headed to a crowded public place and I'm dialing 911 like mad and just getting a busy signal

Bucman

Hall of Famer
« #2 : May 03, 2013, 05:26:25 PM »

It took 80 calls for him to be arrested.....

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #3 : May 03, 2013, 07:33:02 PM »

That was my first thought - but they couldn't have waited that long, could they legend?

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

« #4 : May 05, 2013, 03:01:13 AM »

Well this is one argument for drug prohibition. People are too dumb to self regulate xP

Or do much of anything ,sadly.

Sig change requested by \"threadkiller\". I delivered with the most disturbing thing I came across on the college boards x)

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler

« #5 : May 05, 2013, 04:35:25 AM »

Well this is one argument for drug prohibition. People are too dumb to self regulate xP

What the heck does this have to do with the prohibition of drugs. If this behavior was the result of drug use.... isnt that proof that criminalizing drugs doesnt prevent their usage?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #6 : May 05, 2013, 10:28:06 AM »

What the heck does this have to do with the prohibition of drugs. If this behavior was the result of drug use.... isnt that proof that criminalizing drugs doesnt prevent their usage?
Hmmm.  No, no evidence that criminalizing drugs doesn't prevent their usage in this one so far.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida man calls 911 demanding hamburgers, kool-aid, and weed « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools