Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: William Gholston has a message for everyone..... Im not Vernon. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#30 : May 03, 2013, 11:08:48 PM

Don't get your professional panties in a wad jdub...

Your professional descriptions of how you perceive a players professional value  such as 'hot garbage' make you look ignorant and 12.

No offense...  don't know what happened to the quality poster from 5000 or so posts ago... but its becoming nothing but white noise now.

I am not the only one seeing it.   Its a slow burn to a flameout.   Believe it or not that Java guy started that way well back in 2007 or so.

Thanks for the psychiatry lesson. Are you some kind of expert? I'll definitely stop sharing my opinions now! Wouldn't want to turn into Java!

For the record, I've never typed or spoken the words "hot garbage"
: May 03, 2013, 11:10:39 PM JDouble

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 03, 2013, 11:52:52 PM

You just did!!!!! O_O

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#32 : May 03, 2013, 11:55:44 PM

JDub, sometimes people who look at film actually get too caight up in it and become a bit pompus. Not saying you are, but try to remember you know no more than the rest of us really.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#33 : May 04, 2013, 12:25:10 AM

No one knows what his assignments were for each play, series, game, etc...

The quest for .500 begins...

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#34 : May 04, 2013, 06:45:18 AM

Well that was uncalled for.
well you also did call one of our new players a turd.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 04, 2013, 07:01:26 AM

Don't get your professional panties in a wad jdub...

Your professional descriptions of how you perceive a players professional value  such as 'hot garbage' make you look ignorant and 12.

No offense...  don't know what happened to the quality poster from 5000 or so posts ago... but its becoming nothing but white noise now.

I am not the only one seeing it.   Its a slow burn to a flameout.   Believe it or not that Java guy started that way well back in 2007 or so.

Thanks for the psychiatry lesson. Are you some kind of expert? I'll definitely stop sharing my opinions now! Wouldn't want to turn into Java!

For the record, I've never typed or spoken the words "hot garbage"
. Lol...  that will be $.05 please.   ;)

I think my 10 years here qualifies for something...  interesting trend is the longer a poster has been here the more set in his/her opinions become...  I am not the board psychologist, just familiar with how people become curmudgeons here after a while because their expectations either on game day, the off season or in the draft aren't met.    Not sure how one can still enjoy it at that point.    ....   used java as the extreme example-used to be a great poster, his expectations weren't met and he flamed out to epic troll.

Only reason I bring it up in a random thread is I want this boards quality to stay high and your contributions can be of great value to me.   I've seen a couple poke you about it, typically inappropriately-but whatever.

... if I didn't speak my mind, that's on me then.

Go Bucs!

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#36 : May 04, 2013, 08:48:49 AM

Man I been following rookies and the draft closer than anyone I know for about 15 years now. Every year there are more tools and information for novice scouters like me, which make it even more fun. For me it goes back long before I started posting here and will probably go on long after I stop posting here.  I certainly wouldn't continue to post here or anywhere for that matter if I became as hateful and pointless as Java.

I get that it can be annoying to folks who aren't into that type of thing. Hell, even my close friends are like damn dude....get a life. But it's just something I really enjoy so I won't be stopping anytime soon. Besides, those same friends that say get a a life, are calling me on draft day asking about my opinions on their draft. It's not about being a know it all, or acting pompous. Only people insecure in their own football knowledge would think that. I'm just a guy that enjoys researching prospects and forming educated opinions about them. In the end, it's still just an opinion and no better than anyone elses, and I never claim it to be.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#37 : May 04, 2013, 08:52:00 AM

Cool.   So back to this guy Gholston....  ;)

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#38 : May 04, 2013, 09:09:32 AM

Yeah....he's a turd.

;)

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#39 : May 04, 2013, 09:59:29 AM

Beassstt! Really he might turn into a decent backup. Let him rush from DT use that 6'7 height to knock down drew brees passes.

Super Selmon

Starter
#40 : May 04, 2013, 01:05:11 PM

Let him rush from DT use that 6'7 height to knock down drew brees passes

Might just be in the cards on third and long

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#41 : May 04, 2013, 02:43:04 PM

I am pulling for him.  Dude has to have a chip on his shoulder the size of Mt Rushmore.   He was probably tired of the Vernon comparison years ago, yet it still happens on a daily basis.  I hope he uses that for motivation, and breaks out big time.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#42 : May 04, 2013, 07:30:42 PM

I am pulling for him.  Dude has to have a chip on his shoulder the size of Mt Rushmore.   He was probably tired of the Vernon comparison years ago, yet it still happens on a daily basis.  I hope he uses that for motivation, and breaks out big time.

Wonder why that chip didn't drive him to do anything in college. He must be saving it all up for the NFL.  ;)

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#43 : May 04, 2013, 07:37:15 PM

Coach said he looked impressive today and got his first sack ;)

#GhostonVSJDub

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#44 : May 04, 2013, 08:04:29 PM

Wonder why that chip didn't drive him to do anything in college. He must be saving it all up for the NFL.  ;)
Like the "monster"  ;)
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: William Gholston has a message for everyone..... Im not Vernon. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools