Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs showing mysterious lack of faith in their QB, Josh Freeman « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#105 : May 06, 2013, 01:04:59 PM

LOL...hilarious.  You're what...late teen's, early 20's???  I never said anything about picking a QB.  Wow...since you started this, I will now end this.  You aren't very bright are you?  I asked some basic questions regarding OTHER qbs(specifically super bowl winning qbs).  I never once said you should draft or pick a qb based on XYZ.  Does mom know you're on her computer?  For all your knocks on my intelligence, it is obvious you are a moron.  Seriously?  I actually feel sorry for you.  Too f-ing funny.  Thanks for the laugh pal.

Its even pointless to discuss whether Freeman will be a SB winning QB one day or not, whether he can transform into one or not. The only question right now is whether Freeman is the best QB available or not. If Glennon is better, start him, if we can trade for a better one, do it, aslong you do not have to totally break the bank.

Football is still a team sport, you win or lose as a team. Talking about win%, when trying to evaluate indivual skill is BS. If we can get a Freeman clone plus HS and college success, i would take him over our Freeman without all those bowl game victories. But guys like Tebow, Sanchez, McCoy, V Young etc have to transform into SB QBS aswell. K-state, at that time, wasnt a powerhouse to really compare him to those kind of QBs, and i'm pretty happy he did not end up as 'em, NFL success wise.
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs showing mysterious lack of faith in their QB, Josh Freeman « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools