Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs showing mysterious lack of faith in their QB, Josh Freeman « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#30 : May 03, 2013, 07:12:30 PM

I hope we don't lose Freeman just because Schiano has beef with him.

blackfoot

Starter
#31 : May 03, 2013, 07:17:21 PM

If we lose Freemen because of Schiano, shinano will be done.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#32 : May 03, 2013, 07:20:00 PM

Has Josh ever won anything significant?  In high school?  College?  Pros?  I can't find it...maybe someone else can show me.

Kinda weird...don't you think?

SDBucs

Second String

#33 : May 03, 2013, 07:23:22 PM

Has Josh ever won anything significant?  In high school?  College?  Pros?  I can't find it...maybe someone else can show me.

Jeez, clearly he isn't fit to lead a pro-football team.

::)

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#34 : May 03, 2013, 07:26:22 PM

Jeez, clearly he isn't fit to lead a pro-football team.

::)

My point is a simple one...winners are winners.  Period.  The dude's been a loser for seemingly an eternity.  Time to for him to start winning or it is entirely possible that it isn't in his DNA. 

blackfoot

Starter
#35 : May 03, 2013, 07:31:04 PM

Free had four or five come back wins his second year. He was one of the better QBs last year. Gave us leads the were lost by really bad D. We will win a SB with Free with or without Schiano.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#36 : May 03, 2013, 07:44:52 PM

I guess the OP prefers we NOT draft another QB who actually might be able to lead us to the playoffs.

When the defense is blowing leads to Drew Stanton and Nick Foles at home in December in the middle of playoff runs it's not Freeman for not getting to the playoffs.

gone

Hall of Famer
#37 : May 03, 2013, 08:28:58 PM

I guess the OP prefers we NOT draft another QB who actually might be able to lead us to the playoffs.

When the defense is blowing leads to Drew Stanton and Nick Foles at home in December in the middle of playoff runs it's not Freeman for not getting to the playoffs.

I thought the standard line for you Freepologists was that the season was already over then so the losses didn't count.

And is that the same game Josh went 14-34 or 41% completion percentage?  Hell, those are Superbowl numbers, must have been all the defense's fault.

gone

Hall of Famer
#38 : May 03, 2013, 08:32:33 PM

Dominik has seen Freeman a lot longer than Schiano, and could have his doubts as to how well he's improving year to year.

It's not a question of "how well" he's improving.  Josh hasn't improved at all since the start of 2010.  He's exactly the same guy, same strengths, Same weaknesses.  About the only thing hie did change is that he won't scramble when he gets a chance to make a play with his feet any longer. 

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#39 : May 04, 2013, 07:52:58 AM

"...Mysterious lack of faith..." ?

Nonsense.  Glennon is a smart move to mitigate any issues with JF.   Clear as the day is long.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#40 : May 04, 2013, 10:18:32 AM

I'm still waiting for someone to show me what Freeman has won at any level?  Seems like a "pro" QB would have something...anything to hang his hat on.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#41 : May 04, 2013, 11:47:55 AM

I'm still waiting for someone to show me what Freeman has won at any level?  Seems like a "pro" QB would have something...anything to hang his hat on.

Want to play this game? Tebow won at every level where is he? Brian Brohm didn't lose a game in high school. Heisman candidate in college what team is he on? Why is there always bust in the top of the draft. They all come from winning backgrounds.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#42 : May 04, 2013, 12:01:12 PM

Want to play this game? Tebow won at every level where is he? Brian Brohm didn't lose a game in high school. Heisman candidate in college what team is he on? Why is there always bust in the top of the draft. They all come from winning backgrounds.

Great!  I wonder how many SB WINNING QBs never won a thing for ohhhh....I don't know...4 yrs of high school, 3 years of college and 4 years of the pros.  Care to guess?

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#43 : May 04, 2013, 01:18:53 PM

I thought the standard line for you Freepologists was that the season was already over then so the losses didn't count.

And is that the same game Josh went 14-34 or 41% completion percentage?  Hell, those are Superbowl numbers, must have been all the defense's fault.

That's the for the people who **CENSORED** and moan about his decision making eventhough he only had 9 turnovers in the first 13 games of the season.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#44 : May 04, 2013, 01:25:39 PM

Great!  I wonder how many SB WINNING QBs never won a thing for ohhhh....I don't know...4 yrs of high school, 3 years of college and 4 years of the pros.  Care to guess?

I don't know about his high school career, but Flacco didn't win anything in college.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs showing mysterious lack of faith in their QB, Josh Freeman « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools