Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Orleans Saints and Carolina Panthers writers grade the Bucs draft picks « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 04, 2013, 05:46:10 PM

Means is already becoming my favorite pick. :)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#16 : May 04, 2013, 05:52:07 PM

Two A grades for Glennon and a B and B- for Means???....what a bunch of Buc homers....oh wait

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 04, 2013, 06:05:33 PM

It's a means to make Glennon look good so that Schiano does something dumb and trades/cut/benches freeman, they hope.

I happen to think Ryan's backup is better than he is, Cam can be replaced by a preschooler, and the saints need a younger QB. ...See what I did there?

Perception is sometimes reality, if repeated enough times.

..That, or they're just back up QB homers.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 04, 2013, 10:27:26 PM

Funny how both critique Glennon as an A. Yet most Bucs fans grade Glennon as a C or worse. I'll take the professionals evaluation over a fans any day.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 04, 2013, 10:45:50 PM

It's not a horrible pick Buck, but it's sucky we missed out on more defensive talent because of what basically amounts to a backup QB this season.

Plus, we kept next seasons first. Even if the Bucs are slightly above average or better in the W/L, we still would have a solid shot of getting a good QB in the first.

I'm not against Glennon, but I don't think he's starting material. Good insurance for now and that's about it until later.

I know one thing. If we have to drop freeman, I'd rather start most of the possible first round QB picks next offseason, than Glennon having a year in the system.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Orleans Saints and Carolina Panthers writers grade the Bucs draft picks « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools