Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hardman claimed off waivers.........Mike James has inside track to backup Martin « previous next »
Page: 1

michael89156

Hall of Famer

: May 04, 2013, 12:03:55 AM

Mike James | Running Back

Team:  Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Ht / Wt:   5'10' / 223

College:  Miami (FL)

Latest News/Recent News

Bucs GM Mark Dominik "repeatedly mentioned" No. 189 overall pick RB Mike James as having the "inside track" to the No. 2 job behind Doug Martin.Following the trade of LeGarrette Blount to New England, the backup job behind Martin is wide open. Brian Leonard will play a third-down and pass-protecting role, but he shouldn't see many carries. That leaves James and 2012 seventh-rounder Michael Smith as the other options. Smith was a weekly inactive last season, and James is a bit of a fullback/tailback tweener with pedestrian speed.

May 3 - 10:21 AM

Source: Stephen Holder on Twitter

Cory Greenwood | Linebacker

Team:  Detroit Lions

Age / DOB:   (27) / 6/5/1985

Ht / Wt:   6'2' / 235

College:  Concordia (OR)

Latest News/Recent News

Lions claimed LB Cory Greenwood and G Derek Hardman off waivers from the Chiefs and Bucs, respectively.Detroit is picking up other clubs' unwanted pieces as it attempts to fill out its 90-man offseason roster. Both of these guys will be cut by the fall.

May 3 - 5:19 PM

youngone

Hall of Famer
#1 : May 04, 2013, 12:34:38 AM

We were just about to resign Derek Hardman.. WTF Detroit?

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#2 : May 13, 2013, 12:49:26 PM

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/One-On-One-with-Mike-James/d9cfdc5e-9fec-4315-b8ef-f6402f94cb8d

Good interview - James is a Buccaneer Man for sure.

Humble, Hard working, Captain,  understands his role. 

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 13, 2013, 01:10:39 PM

We were just about to resign Derek Hardman.. WTF Detroit?

Oh well..There's always 2014...

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#4 : May 13, 2013, 01:30:35 PM

As much as I love Dougie, he just cannot have that many touches year after year. We need a guy good enough to demand a few extra carries every game. I hope James is that guy. Also is this any relation to Ederrin James?

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BigSombrero1

Rookie

#5 : May 13, 2013, 02:35:16 PM

As much as I love Dougie, he just cannot have that many touches year after year. We need a guy good enough to demand a few extra carries every game. I hope James is that guy. Also is this any relation to Ederrin James?
Yeah they are cousins.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hardman claimed off waivers.........Mike James has inside track to backup Martin « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools