Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Mike Glennon is Matt Ryan" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 04, 2013, 08:07:34 PM

I see his upside as more like Drew Bledsoe.

Great...So glennon is cross-eyed too!?

Comments like this show why you are a bench warmer.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 04, 2013, 08:33:15 PM

I see his upside as more like Drew Bledsoe.

Great...So glennon is cross-eyed too!?

Comments like this show why you are a bench warmer.

And screennames like that show how corny you are.  ;)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#17 : May 04, 2013, 08:44:23 PM

Glennon's eyes are so close together, if he was cross eyed he would literally be gazing into his own eyes.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 04, 2013, 08:52:43 PM

I want to see Glennon deal with a NFL style blitz just once. I'll be shocked if he doesn't come running off the field crying for his mama.

I'm sure Schiano will console him. Who's your daddy?

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 04, 2013, 09:09:29 PM

I want to see Glennon deal with a NFL style blitz just once. I'll be shocked if he doesn't come running off the field crying for his mama.

That's funny how you are calling Glennon a cry baby before he has even played a down in the NFL. Yet you inadvertently called Freeman one when you said he went on a tail spin after a comment by Schiano. The irony of that just makes me all giggly inside.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#20 : May 04, 2013, 09:19:39 PM

That's funny how you are calling Glennon a cry baby before he has even played a down in the NFL. Yet you inadvertently called Freeman one when you said he went on a tail spin after a comment by Schiano. The irony of that just makes me all giggly inside.

I was pointing out that Schiano doesn't know how to deal with people. Why don't you find me one successful NFL coach who has called his QB out in the media in the last 5 years. You can't That's because we're comparing Schiano with professional coaches who know what they're doing and know how to deal with a locker room.

I'm not sure how you get Freeman is a crybaby out of my comments about Schiano being clueless regarding dealing with players.

Just look at your screen name. I predicted this QB controversy as soon as the pick was made. Let me guess,  QB controversy is going to be good for Freeman too? What color is the sky?  Just checking.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 04, 2013, 09:27:48 PM

I was pointing out that Schiano doesn't know how to deal with people. Why don't you find me one successful NFL coach who has called his QB out in the media in the last 5 years. You can't That's because we're comparing Schiano with professional coaches who know what they're doing and know how to deal with a locker room.

I'm not sure how you get Freeman is a crybaby out of my comments about Schiano being clueless regarding dealing with players.

Just look at your screen name. I predicted this QB controversy as soon as the pick was made. Let me guess,  QB controversy is going to be good for Freeman too? What color is the sky?  Just checking.

I'll try to simply it for you as much as possible, try to keep up. You stated Schiano made a comment about Freeman, and as a result Freeman started playing bad. Now they would mean Freeman is too sensitive and can only play good if he is babied. Hold on I am only using your logic here. Therefore, Freeman is a cry baby because only cry babies would let what someone says determine how they perform. Do you understand now? Now please tell me again why Glennon is a cry baby.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#22 : May 04, 2013, 10:36:22 PM

Glennon's eyes are so close together, if he was cross eyed he would literally be gazing into his own eyes.

You know, ...I wonder if there is a study on eye placement effects on QB talent?

A buddy of mine races pigeons (makes a ton of money), and the Chinese and Japanese place high regard on eye shape, and/or color pattern when buying from them. So much so, he's begun scanning their eyes for print outs when selling them.

Being that there are multi millions on the line, I just figure someone out there might have shelled out some cash to find out if there is any merit to it.

Imvho, from what I've seen, it seems like the forward facing "hunting" eyes usually make for the better QB's.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#23 : May 04, 2013, 11:22:41 PM

Lol. Racin' pigeons eh?

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#24 : May 05, 2013, 05:56:31 AM

Not that I'm a stats guy, but did any of you guys check out the full stas comparison between Glennon an Ryan.  Glennons numbers were quite a bit better in virtually every category....just sayin.  I think we really have something with this kid if he's given a legit chance.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#25 : May 05, 2013, 09:13:22 AM

You know, ...I wonder if there is a study on eye placement effects on QB talent?

A buddy of mine races pigeons (makes a ton of money), and the Chinese and Japanese place high regard on eye shape, and/or color pattern when buying from them. So much so, he's begun scanning their eyes for print outs when selling them.

Being that there are multi millions on the line, I just figure someone out there might have shelled out some cash to find out if there is any merit to it.

Imvho, from what I've seen, it seems like the forward facing "hunting" eyes usually make for the better QB's.

Eyes of the hunter :

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#26 : May 05, 2013, 09:34:13 AM

The Future!  ;D

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#27 : May 05, 2013, 10:01:11 AM

The Future!  ;D

Who cares what he looks like. 

Signed, Peyton Manning

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#28 : May 05, 2013, 10:35:44 AM

The Future!  ;D

You are way to concerned about Glennon's looks. But troll on.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#29 : May 05, 2013, 11:14:00 AM

Lol. Racin' pigeons eh?

I know, silly right? ...it can be silly all it wants for the money he's made. In ONE race in Africa, the guy raked in a million dollar win.

Not so silly now, is it?

Regardless, being that there are millions being thrown into the pot, you would think someone studied that.

I mean, someone figured out roids (originally for horses) could be used for human activities. Plus, I think there might be something to it, but there is a good chance it doesn't matter and it's gobbledee**CENSORED**.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Mike Glennon is Matt Ryan" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools