Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Mike Glennon is Matt Ryan" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#30 : May 05, 2013, 12:37:13 PM

Yep.. he is Matt Ryan, minus the ability and not looking like he should be feeding Tina some lard.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#31 : May 05, 2013, 01:06:45 PM

The Future!  ;D

You are way to concerned about Glennon's looks. But troll on.

Some of you are really just ridiculous. I'm just having fun bro. Joking around. I drew a funny carictature ....calm down!

A troll is someone like Java that doesn't care about the team and has nothing to add to a conversation, but makes disrespectful and racist comments purely to instigate a fight. That is a troll. Not loving everything the Bucs do 100% and making jokes about it.....not a troll. Simply disagreeing doesn't = troll. You seriously need to lighten up.

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#32 : May 05, 2013, 01:51:55 PM

The Future!  ;D

You are way to concerned about Glennon's looks. But troll on.

Some of you are really just ridiculous. I'm just having fun bro. Joking around. I drew a funny carictature ....calm down!

A troll is someone like Java that doesn't care about the team and has nothing to add to a conversation, but makes disrespectful and racist comments purely to instigate a fight. That is a troll. Not loving everything the Bucs do 100% and making jokes about it.....not a troll. Simply disagreeing doesn't = troll. You seriously need to lighten up.
You drew that caricature. ..it was good.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#33 : May 05, 2013, 01:56:11 PM

If you drew that, good job.

And no, I don't think it's "chin-heavy" at all. LOL.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#34 : May 05, 2013, 02:01:21 PM

Not that I'm a stats guy, but did any of you guys check out the full stas comparison between Glennon an Ryan.  Glennons numbers were quite a bit better in virtually every category....just sayin.  I think we really have something with this kid if he's given a legit chance.
Stats are meaningless for projecting college QB's to the NFL.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 05, 2013, 02:21:45 PM

Not that I'm a stats guy, but did any of you guys check out the full stas comparison between Glennon an Ryan.  Glennons numbers were quite a bit better in virtually every category....just sayin.  I think we really have something with this kid if he's given a legit chance.
Stats are meaningless for projecting college QB's to the NFL.

Josh Johnson's stats were, for a lack of a better term, incredible.

Look them up. It makes you almost want to bring him back. I know why he was so good, but it's still nuts (from a statistical perspective).

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#36 : May 05, 2013, 02:28:22 PM

I would rather seem him have a carrier just like Cliff Stoudt of the Steelers, for the very same reason

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#37 : May 05, 2013, 02:32:53 PM

Jdouble is not a troll,  he is just pouting because Dominik took a shlt on his top 50 list.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#38 : May 05, 2013, 02:44:07 PM

98% of Doloris' post for the past two weeks have been directed at me, trying to get a reaction.

THAT is a troll.

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#39 : May 05, 2013, 02:44:46 PM

you can easily fix the foot work. The reason is that his foot work is not bad from a mechanics stand point. The kids has great mechanics so you are not trying to change any mechanics. His foot work is awkward from a coordination stand point. Much of this can be contributed to his recent growth spurt where he grew 5 inches in the last 3 year. Best way for him to improve is give the kid advanced dance instruction like dancing with the stars. He will pick up foot coordination real quick it will also help keep his head sharp and ready. Then for kicks the coaches can make him perform for the team. Also if the kid is married his wife would love it and force him to do it every year

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer

#40 : May 05, 2013, 03:42:50 PM

YOu guys have a talent to turn absolutely ANYTHING into a bit** fest...
I assumed grown men would have better things to do with their time.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#41 : May 05, 2013, 03:46:27 PM

You say 98% of the stupid things on this board,  jdouble. What do you expect?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#42 : May 05, 2013, 03:56:05 PM

I expect you to go back on my ignore list because you never post anything worth reading.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#43 : May 05, 2013, 04:09:07 PM

98% of Doloris' post for the past two weeks have been directed at me, trying to get a reaction.

THAT is a troll.

I've noticed this ALL week. Dude is on your D. Dolorous, give it up. JDub ain't the enemy.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#44 : May 05, 2013, 04:45:19 PM

THAT is a troll.

I've noticed this ALL week. Dude is on your D. Dolorous, give it up. JDub ain't the enemy.

Yeah, D. JD is a cool guy.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Mike Glennon is Matt Ryan" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools