Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Mike Glennon is Matt Ryan" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#45 : May 05, 2013, 05:10:53 PM

Not that I'm a stats guy, but did any of you guys check out the full stas comparison between Glennon an Ryan.  Glennons numbers were quite a bit better in virtually every category....just sayin.  I think we really have something with this kid if he's given a legit chance.
Stats are meaningless for projecting college QB's to the NFL.

Sorry if im wrong here but arent you the poster that uses and refers to stats for damned near every single thing? I'm not being a **CENSORED** just recall you pulling stats for pretty much every thing discussed about players and plays.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#46 : May 05, 2013, 05:42:24 PM

98% of Doloris' post for the past two weeks have been directed at me, trying to get a reaction.

THAT is a troll.

I've noticed this ALL week. Dude is on your D. Dolorous, give it up. JDub ain't the enemy.

Yeah, D. JD is a cool guy.

I just like busting his chops because he takes himself so seriously. It's nothin personal.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#47 : May 05, 2013, 05:42:36 PM

The Future!  ;D

You are way to concerned about Glennon's looks. But troll on.

Some of you are really just ridiculous. I'm just having fun bro. Joking around. I drew a funny carictature ....calm down!

A troll is someone like Java that doesn't care about the team and has nothing to add to a conversation, but makes disrespectful and racist comments purely to instigate a fight. That is a troll. Not loving everything the Bucs do 100% and making jokes about it.....not a troll. Simply disagreeing doesn't = troll. You seriously need to lighten up.
You drew that caricature. ..it was good.

The Napoleon Dynamite pic was funny, the sig created within 2 mins of Glennon being drafted and the temper tantrum you threw was really funny, taking the time to draw a caricature of Glennon  Is overkill and a little  disturbing .  Who does that?  You haven't added anything to this thread or any Glennon thread that I've seen but crap about his goofy looks.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#48 : May 05, 2013, 05:44:36 PM

Not that I'm a stats guy, but did any of you guys check out the full stas comparison between Glennon an Ryan.  Glennons numbers were quite a bit better in virtually every category....just sayin.  I think we really have something with this kid if he's given a legit chance.

Sorry if im wrong here but arent you the poster that uses and refers to stats for damned near every single thing? I'm not being a **CENSORED** just recall you pulling stats for pretty much every thing discussed about players and plays.

Apparently that is only when the stats back up his opinion .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#49 : May 05, 2013, 05:55:01 PM

I like stats for NFL players and physical measurements for college players. College stats are extremely misleading, particularly for QB's. Virtually every college QB puts up good-to-great stats and you'll get nowhere if you start saying QB #1 is a better pro prospect because he had x more yards, TD's, completion %, or whatever over QB #2.
: May 05, 2013, 05:56:49 PM Feel Real Good

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#50 : May 05, 2013, 05:57:03 PM

The Future!  ;D

You are way to concerned about Glennon's looks. But troll on.

Some of you are really just ridiculous. I'm just having fun bro. Joking around. I drew a funny carictature ....calm down!

A troll is someone like Java that doesn't care about the team and has nothing to add to a conversation, but makes disrespectful and racist comments purely to instigate a fight. That is a troll. Not loving everything the Bucs do 100% and making jokes about it.....not a troll. Simply disagreeing doesn't = troll. You seriously need to lighten up.
You drew that caricature. ..it was good.

The Napoleon Dynamite pic was funny, the sig created within 2 mins of Glennon being drafted and the temper tantrum you threw was really funny, taking the time to draw a caricature of Glennon  Is overkill and a little  disturbing .  Who does that?  You haven't added anything to this thread or any Glennon thread that I've seen but crap about his goofy looks.

Yeah...the 5 minutes it took to sketch that pic was soooo over the top! I'm a crazy man! Crazy!

Honestly bro, if I post well thought out logical explanations for my opinions...I get accused of being a know it all that takes himself to serious. If I keep it light and joke around.....I get cry babies like you accusing me of being a troll.

I think I'll just do me and those who don't like it can eat a bag of **CENSORED**s.  ;D

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#51 : May 05, 2013, 11:13:27 PM

98% of Doloris' post for the past two weeks have been directed at me, trying to get a reaction.

THAT is a troll.

I've noticed this ALL week. Dude is on your D. Dolorous, give it up. JDub ain't the enemy.

Yeah, D. JD is a cool guy.

I just like busting his chops because he takes himself so seriously. It's nothin personal.

It just seems like you follow him around into different threads ya know?

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Mike Glennon is Matt Ryan" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools