Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: In my opinion maybe no blackouts at all...Here's a breakdown of the schedule.. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

: May 04, 2013, 12:38:27 PM

New Orleans beat  NY Jets first game and this is a complete sellout...2-0 record
Arizona we might be 2-1 after NE but if were competetive this will at least get the 85%..3-1
Philadelphia yeah they might bring 5,000 fans maybe but this will also sellout and def be over 85%. 4-1
Carolina  we play decent in Atlanta away but this is a Thursday night National game I say sellout ....5-2
Miami home Monday night football.. Sapp gets in the ring of honor..  Hottest ticket of the year..  sellout fo sure...6-3 lose at Seattle the week before..
Atlanta home game huge game for us last year we had these cats and I think we are far better team than last year..  sellout but at least 95%..7-3
Away games at Detriot and Carolina lets say we split those games..    8-4 record

Buffalo home were int he playoff hunt Buffalo brings 3000 fans many locals.. This game fo sure gets 85% if not more..9-4
San Francisco last home game against what many say is the best team in the NFC This game get's flexed to National... sellout baby.... 10-4

Last 2 games away at St Louis and at New Orleans.... Brees is hurt and Saints are out of contention..  11-5...

Glazers lost fans because they didnt seem to care and the mixed with the economy and a poor product the fans turned away.. Not only have the Glazers delivered and rectified there position the unemployment has dipped to 7.5 percent lowest in 6 years.. Tampa is breaking ground on 3 high rise apartments in DT Tampa..   I feel really good at the direction we are heading....... ;D :D 8).   
: May 04, 2013, 01:00:57 PM ToddyBuc

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 04, 2013, 01:31:37 PM

Why would beating up on a crappy team like the Jets get fans in the seat? I don't see that game selling out. Last year we dominated the lowly chiefs the week before, and it was a throwback game, and it still barely sold out. I can't see this game getting the 85% without help from the Glazers or local businesses. There's an even lower chance of the Arizona game not being blacked out. We will probably sell out the Eagles game because their fans travel well. Last year the game against them had the highest attendance I'm pretty sure. After that we will sell out every game as long as we're in playoff contention.

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#2 : May 04, 2013, 01:33:30 PM

most optimistic post of the season award

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#3 : May 04, 2013, 01:52:22 PM

guess Glazers better declare the 85% again in 2013 - have they?

7.5% is national unemployment rate (doesn't include those people who've fallen off the unemployment books) - not sure Tampa's rate is better and is most likely worse..... Rays slightly  improved so far in their attendance, Bolts were sold out all season.....still hard to say. Housing prices are returning, so that's a plus.
: May 04, 2013, 01:55:21 PM Morgan

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#4 : May 04, 2013, 01:55:15 PM

Shouldn't be hard to get to 85% with a fast start and all the star power we have now.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#5 : May 04, 2013, 01:56:25 PM

if the Glazers don't declare the 85%, they will cause a massive revolt - that would be a bad PR move on their part.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 04, 2013, 01:58:19 PM

Why would beating up on a crappy team like the Jets get fans in the seat? I don't see that game selling out. Last year we dominated the lowly chiefs the week before, and it was a throwback game, and it still barely sold out. I can't see this game getting the 85% without help from the Glazers or local businesses. There's an even lower chance of the Arizona game not being blacked out. We will probably sell out the Eagles game because their fans travel well. Last year the game against them had the highest attendance I'm pretty sure. After that we will sell out every game as long as we're in playoff contention.

Saints because it's home opener and a division rival.. 

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : May 04, 2013, 01:59:54 PM

Jax and Oakland are tarping off thousands of seats at both staduims....

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#8 : May 04, 2013, 02:13:42 PM

I think the schedule is interesting (Niners, Eagles, Dolphins along w/ our NFC South opponents).  Only the Bills game is kind of weaker  - but if we're good, it'll be nice seeing us beat up on someone.

Hopefully with a healthy Revis, Vjax, Martin, McCoy  - those names will sell some extra tickets.   Then you have the primetime games.  Can't see them not lifting the blackout for at least 4-6 of their home games.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#9 : May 04, 2013, 02:17:09 PM

ps, we're inside 3 months or about 90 days until first camp open to the public

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#10 : May 04, 2013, 02:22:44 PM

Saints because it's home opener and a division rival..

DIdn't stop last year's game against the Panthers being blacked out.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#11 : May 04, 2013, 02:29:09 PM

Saints home opener is a maybe.

Miami and Philly are possibilities.

That's it.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#12 : May 04, 2013, 03:00:37 PM

Just having an improved roster on paper won't sell tickets.  They need to put up W's.  And consistently.  If the Bucs are in playoff contention late in the season, attendance might improve, but people want to see real improvement first.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#13 : May 04, 2013, 06:33:16 PM

That's it.

Would you like to wager that?  I'll bet you that at least 7 games go ABOVE 85%....

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#14 : May 04, 2013, 06:39:10 PM

That's it.

Would you like to wager that?  I'll bet you that at least 7 games go ABOVE 85%....

You can bet all you want. I don't agree with that.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: In my opinion maybe no blackouts at all...Here's a breakdown of the schedule.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools