Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Banks' skills leave little room for Ronde « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#30 : May 05, 2013, 07:15:23 PM

As far as I'm concerned, he is always welcome. As long as everyone understands that its about having the best 11 on the field. He's earned the right to a roster spot over a scrub Special Teamer

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 05, 2013, 07:17:16 PM

So what if Ronde doesn't start? His knowledge is what matters for guys like banks.

#24 could fill that role just fine, and contribute on the field as well.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

nick777777

Starter
#32 : May 05, 2013, 07:20:42 PM

I personally would much rather Banks ( who after watching his interview, I like a whole heck of alot) learn from Barber and Revis than get corrupted by a guy like Wright.  Yes Wright has more speed but knowledge of the game and maturity he lacks.  Barber didn't really lose any speed, he was just never that fast to begin with.  What he lacks in foot speed he makes up for in his awareness. 

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#33 : May 05, 2013, 07:27:19 PM

I personally would much rather Banks ( who after watching his interview, I like a whole heck of alot) learn from Barber and Revis than get corrupted by a guy like Wright.  Yes Wright has more speed but knowledge of the game and maturity he lacks.  Barber didn't really lose any speed, he was just never that fast to begin with.  What he lacks in foot speed he makes up for in his awareness.

That is easy to say now, but when Ronde gets scorched for a 90 yard TD, and the Bucs lose 21-20, it will be a different story.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#34 : May 05, 2013, 07:43:15 PM

That is easy to say now, but when Ronde gets scorched for a 90 yard TD, and the Bucs lose 21-20, it will be a different story.

I agree.  It's time for Barber to go.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#35 : May 05, 2013, 08:03:27 PM

I still have that visual of Cruz running by him like his feet were in cement.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#36 : May 05, 2013, 08:21:32 PM

I personally would much rather Banks ( who after watching his interview, I like a whole heck of alot) learn from Barber and Revis than get corrupted by a guy like Wright.  Yes Wright has more speed but knowledge of the game and maturity he lacks. Barber didn't really lose any speed, he was just never that fast to begin with.  What he lacks in foot speed he makes up for in his awareness.

C'mon man.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#37 : May 05, 2013, 09:10:13 PM

I personally would much rather Banks ( who after watching his interview, I like a whole heck of alot) learn from Barber and Revis than get corrupted by a guy like Wright.  Yes Wright has more speed but knowledge of the game and maturity he lacks. Barber didn't really lose any speed, he was just never that fast to begin with.  What he lacks in foot speed he makes up for in his awareness.

C'mon man.

Agree, he is getting to that edge of the cliff,  where he starts embarrassing himself.  I don't want to remember him for that, just the good times.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#38 : May 05, 2013, 09:11:48 PM

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-giants/0ap2000000063211/QB-Manning-to-WR-Cruz-80-yd-pass-TD

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#39 : May 05, 2013, 09:15:44 PM

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-giants/0ap2000000063211/QB-Manning-to-WR-Cruz-80-yd-pass-TD

That was uncalled for  ;D

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#40 : May 05, 2013, 09:18:34 PM

That's bad man.  Even slow azz Barron gave it a better shot than #20.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#41 : May 05, 2013, 09:33:48 PM

just keepin it real. My allegiance is to the name on the front of the jersey, not the back!

youngone

Hall of Famer
#42 : May 06, 2013, 02:32:03 AM

Glad to see I'm not the only one with the same unpopular opinion.. He will always be a great but it's time to hang em up.

GayRobot

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Starter

#43 : May 06, 2013, 03:57:23 AM

He shouldn't have even been covering Cruz. Plus Cruz does that to marquee corners all over the place. Agreed he's lost a step but he can still be beneficial to this team. You guys seriously trust gaitor, lewis, and Johnson over barber in the slot. You guys are crazy.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#44 : May 06, 2013, 05:34:55 AM

He shouldn't have even been covering Cruz. Plus Cruz does that to marquee corners all over the place. Agreed he's lost a step but he can still be beneficial to this team. You guys seriously trust gaitor, lewis, and Johnson over barber in the slot. You guys are crazy.
umm, isn't Cruz a slot receiver?

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Banks' skills leave little room for Ronde « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools