Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MLB/SLB IMPROVEMENTS « previous next »
Page: 1 2

idliketoproposeatoast

Rookie

#15 : May 05, 2013, 12:48:27 PM

+
Khalil Mack  Buffalo
A.J. Johnson Tennessee (jr)
Ryan Shazier Ohio State (jr)
Eric Kendricks UCLA (jr)
Dion Bailey USC (jr)
Jonathan Brown Illinois
Max Bullough Michigan State
Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
Derrell Johnson East Carolina
Avery Williamson, Kentucky
Anthony Hitchens Iowa

Can't speak to much of the other guys, but Dion Bailey is moving to his natural position of safety this offseason for SC, he should still be a playmaker there in the pros but he's likely too small to be a full time LB in the league, goes about 6'1" 215 lbs

idliketoproposeatoast

Rookie

#16 : May 05, 2013, 12:52:26 PM

GT runs a 3-4 and Attouchu is an olb for them. GT isnt a team many non-fans watch and they sucked last year but he had 10 sacks last year and 4 multisack games. kid is underrrated and flying under the radar at this point but trust me, scouts know his name

sounds good, be nice to watch all of these guys develop this coming season and hopefully our bucs land one of them next year, I know a lot of people talk about the unimportance of the SLB in our scheme but I think it'd be great to get a versatile guy who can cover and then rush the qb in passing situations

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 05, 2013, 02:16:15 PM

Rat, his coverage still needs to improve,   but I believe it will. He improved from year 1 to year 2 and that trend should continue.  He's a beast against the run already.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 05, 2013, 02:46:27 PM

Is Cassillas even playing SAM?  I thought we signed him to play STs and back up David?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#19 : May 05, 2013, 05:33:36 PM

Mason is a Mike and a good one ...can we put that Mason to SAM crap to bed , please.

A good MLB doesn't come off of the field on passing downs.  A good SLB would.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#20 : May 05, 2013, 05:50:01 PM

Mason is a Mike and a good one ...can we put that Mason to SAM crap to bed , please.

A good MLB doesn't come off of the field on passing downs.  A good SLB would.

A response to one of my posts without a personal attack attached ?  Disappointing , Biggs , disappointing . You've gone soft now that it's the offseason.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 05, 2013, 09:13:50 PM

Mason Foster is a thumping stud in the middle. He was a huge part of that #1 Run defense.

Putting him at SLB would be a waste.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MLB/SLB IMPROVEMENTS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools