Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What rookie do you think has the best opportunity to crack the starting lineup ? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#30 : May 08, 2013, 10:23:22 PM

Banks

Turn the page.

HolyBuc

Starter
#31 : May 08, 2013, 10:36:13 PM

Spence will be starting NT day one.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#32 : May 09, 2013, 12:52:10 AM

Ah,  because NFL coaching doesn't matter.... and players are always what they will be - stagnant.  (heavy blue font emphasis)

Entitled to your opinion...   but obvious troll is a troll.

You are full of **CENSORED**. The problem a lot of us had with this draft is that they drafted backup players from rounds 3 to 6.

And you want them to start? You are either very stupid or you are the troll.

Other than Banks and our rookie NT who else has any chance at all? Now name me the last 4th round rookie NT who set the league on fire.

Since we're calling it like we see it here Melon you are a funding idiot. Troll that ignoramus.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#33 : May 09, 2013, 12:56:25 AM

Well, Geno Atkins was a fourth round DT. Could he not be the NT equivalent of Geno Atkins?

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#34 : May 09, 2013, 01:13:55 AM

I'll be pretty surprised if Spence doesn't start.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 09, 2013, 02:23:21 AM

Glennon.  With the amount of hits a QB takes during the year there is a good chance that JF will have to sit out a game at some point.

Just off the top of my head, I don't believe Freeman has ever missed a game due to injury.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#36 : May 09, 2013, 05:54:30 AM

I believe freeman has missed a game.  Josh Johndon started once during 2011 iirc. 

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#37 : May 09, 2013, 10:06:13 PM

Lol

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

CptSwaggARR

Second String
#38 : May 10, 2013, 08:19:59 PM

I would say Banks and Spence both will be starting early, if not from day one..Gholston will see plenty of time inside on passing downs...James will spell Martin

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#39 : May 10, 2013, 09:15:46 PM

Banks hopefully.  Spence, Gholston and Means will be rotating. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

lowlife

Starter
#40 : May 10, 2013, 09:42:26 PM

Other than Banks which rookie is better than our current players?

I don't think any of them are.

Why would you want sub-par players taking the field?  Why do you hate the Bucs and want them to fail?

Well if they are taking the field, it would seem they aren't sub-par players.

lowlife

Starter
#41 : May 10, 2013, 09:43:29 PM

Well, Geno Atkins was a fourth round DT. Could he not be the NT equivalent of Geno Atkins?

Seeing as Geno is the best DT in the game, no I highly doubt Spence would be his equivalent.
I mean it would certainly be really nice.

ingey1968

Starter

#42 : May 10, 2013, 10:02:56 PM

So Grimm is saying he/she hopes that only Banks is the one to take a regular season snap? 

Troll.

let me get this straight, because grimm answered the question in this thread he is a troll???  Maybe, just maybe he thinks Banks is the only player worthy of playing. You guys seem to like to throw out the term(troll) alot just because someone doesnt think the entire draft class isnt all pro bowlers or because some dont think Tampa is going to win a super bowl this year. Its not being a troll, Its called reality.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#43 : May 10, 2013, 11:36:54 PM

Spence doesn't have the lower body balance or ability to shuffle across the line of scrimmage.  He has power and that is it for now so I don't see how he is going to be a starting nosetackle opening day.

It is pretty much Banks or none at all at this point for potential starter opening day 2013.  The Bucs approach to the draft was very unusual but it is what it is.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#44 : May 11, 2013, 07:39:26 PM

So Grimm is saying he/she hopes that only Banks is the one to take a regular season snap? 

Troll.

let me get this straight, because grimm answered the question in this thread he is a troll???  Maybe, just maybe he thinks Banks is the only player worthy of playing. You guys seem to like to throw out the term(troll) alot just because someone doesnt think the entire draft class isnt all pro bowlers or because some dont think Tampa is going to win a super bowl this year. Its not being a troll, Its called reality.

No.   This (in bold) is what I was responding to with the troll comment.  Find another post where I throw around 'troll'... (it may take you awhile)

"...Banks will start on day one. Hopefully none of the other draftees will ever step on the field. I'd like to get better talent wise..."

Sorry I wasted my and everyone elses time...   I maintain it was a poorly worded  comment at a minimum.

/tangent

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What rookie do you think has the best opportunity to crack the starting lineup ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools