Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What is Vince's legal justification... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11

spartan

Hall of Famer
#135 : May 16, 2013, 08:59:09 PM

People are at times drawn to that which caused them pain.  The abused sometimes become abusers, much like the Stockholm syndrome. At other times people are drawn to the polar opposite to that which caused them pain or a sense of rejection. Bullied geeks shoot up high schools and people who find it hard to fit in the regular sexuality scenarios are drawn to the opposite of what rejected them. They seek comfort, affection and acceptance. For some that is in the Gay community. They may (or may not) feel uncomfortable at first, but as they get what they yearn for, the barriers are lowered and they accept the world they are in. That is what I mean by a subconscious choice.

For example, I know a girl, a lady actually, who is apparently gay. A High School friend of my wife. She has had girlfriends for about 20 years, and had some very long relationships with women. She "became" gay when her High School sweetheart of 3 years broke her heat and dumped her. He got married,  had kids and had a good life. They met up again about 5 years ago. She dumped her girlfriend and started an affair with him. This went on for a good year that I know of and it ruined his marriage. As soon as the poop hit the fan he dumped her (again). It did not save his marriage but guess what? She is now gay again.

Explain to me how that is not some kind of defensive mechanism? Maybe she is bi, but to dump your girlfriend of 5 years when the love of your life all of a sudden becomes available (sort of) again? Bit coincidental don't you think?

I am not saying that accounts for every gay person, but I do see it as circumstantial evidence at the least that some do "choose"  - even if it is only "subconsciously."

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#136 : May 16, 2013, 10:06:00 PM

The woman in your story is bisexual (see the sexual continuum) but places a high value on a partner that can provide her w/ what she feels is a meaningful emotional relationship. When she finds that in a partner then the sexual aspect of the relationship naturally follows. Be it male or female.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#137 : May 17, 2013, 02:09:02 AM

People are at times drawn to that which caused them pain.  The abused sometimes become abusers, much like the Stockholm syndrome. At other times people are drawn to the polar opposite to that which caused them pain or a sense of rejection. Bullied geeks shoot up high schools and people who find it hard to fit in the regular sexuality scenarios are drawn to the opposite of what rejected them. They seek comfort, affection and acceptance. For some that is in the Gay community. They may (or may not) feel uncomfortable at first, but as they get what they yearn for, the barriers are lowered and they accept the world they are in. That is what I mean by a subconscious choice.

For example, I know a girl, a lady actually, who is apparently gay. A High School friend of my wife. She has had girlfriends for about 20 years, and had some very long relationships with women. She "became" gay when her High School sweetheart of 3 years broke her heat and dumped her. He got married,  had kids and had a good life. They met up again about 5 years ago. She dumped her girlfriend and started an affair with him. This went on for a good year that I know of and it ruined his marriage. As soon as the poop hit the fan he dumped her (again). It did not save his marriage but guess what? She is now gay again.

Explain to me how that is not some kind of defensive mechanism? Maybe she is bi, but to dump your girlfriend of 5 years when the love of your life all of a sudden becomes available (sort of) again? Bit coincidental don't you think?

I am not saying that accounts for every gay person, but I do see it as circumstantial evidence at the least that some do "choose"  - even if it is only "subconsciously."

when did you choose to be heterosexual?

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

spartan

Hall of Famer
#138 : May 17, 2013, 08:55:54 AM

On my 10th birthday.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#139 : May 17, 2013, 04:41:21 PM

On my 10th birthday.

so ..... you were gay 0-10 (the key point being "0") and then you just chose to be heterosexual at 10.  Well, doesn't that mean at ZERO you had no choice?

maybe its time to quit the strange rationalizations? You typed - it may have been a choice, but a subconscious choice? huh? Really? Is there such thing a subconscious choice?

What happened to you on your 10th birthday that made you CHOOSE to be different than the way God made you (at "0")?

just something to think about

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#140 : May 17, 2013, 06:47:27 PM

This thread is gay.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#141 : May 17, 2013, 07:06:36 PM

This thread is gay.

because it chose to be gay on its 8th day

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#142 : May 17, 2013, 07:29:52 PM

This thread is gay.

I think Comrade created it gay , lol.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#143 : May 17, 2013, 08:06:30 PM

This thread is gay.

These two are so much in love.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#144 : May 17, 2013, 08:18:32 PM

This thread is gay.

... says the guy who follows Vince around like a puppy dog , lol.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#145 : May 17, 2013, 08:35:27 PM

so ..... you were gay 0-10 (the key point being "0") and then you just chose to be heterosexual at 10.  Well, doesn't that mean at ZERO you had no choice?

maybe its time to quit the strange rationalizations? You typed - it may have been a choice, but a subconscious choice? huh? Really? Is there such thing a subconscious choice?

What happened to you on your 10th birthday that made you CHOOSE to be different than the way God made you (at "0")?

People started asking me stupid questions, and my friends Mom was reeeeeeeeeeeeallly hot!

spartan

Hall of Famer
#146 : May 17, 2013, 08:36:04 PM

This thread is gay.

10th

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#147 : May 17, 2013, 08:46:10 PM

People started asking me stupid questions, and my friends Mom was reeeeeeeeeeeeallly hot!

Did she have a big willie, Spartan?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#148 : May 17, 2013, 08:56:41 PM

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#149 : May 18, 2013, 09:19:36 AM

This thread is gay.

... says the guy who follows Vince around like a puppy dog , lol.

It's so sweet.  They even finish each other's false narratives.

Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What is Vince's legal justification... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools