Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Abraham ......thanks, but no thanks, on going back to the Falcons « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 07, 2013, 06:26:05 AM

going to the  titans

to visit...at this stage of his career, why would he wanna sign with that crap team?

Rumor has it that they are in serious discussions. And the Titans aren't a bad team. They had a very good off-season that went under the radar and really improved their o-line.
I can see them getting a WC spot, especially if Locker steps it up.

u may be the only one

Are you serious?  The Titans went 9.7 and 6.10 the last two years. And they have a HOFer as their head coach.

Have you seen our record the last two years and do you know who our coach is?

The only people who think TB is a better place to play are the homers on this board. Reality is that a player with only a few years left to play doesn't want to deal with this toes on the line BS. Do you think Abrahams is going to bull rush the C on a kneel down play?

TB has become the last place free agents want to come.

By the way, the Titans are going to **CENSORED**ing suck unless Chris Johnson magically has an AP-like season. My roommate is from Nashville and is a huge Titans fan and thinks they have pretty much zero hope.

So it's not like they had some amazing offseason like you're talking about.

I guess that settles it then. I had no idea your roommate thought they would suck.  ???

Where did I say they had a great offseason again?  I must be getting old. I can't remember ever saying anything about that?

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 07, 2013, 07:43:48 AM

Hey Grimm...I agree with part of what you said.  Of course we have some homerism here on the boards but I mean what do you expect?

I honestly could care less if they have a HoF PLAYER as their head coach...that doesnt make him a great coach. 

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 07, 2013, 08:38:17 AM

Grimm back on Schiano's case again?   Say it isn't so...

I don't like Mike Smith at all...  comes across as insincere 100% of the time.  Don't like Mike Nolan for some of that same reason...

In that sense, I can see why JA does not want to go back...

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 07, 2013, 08:41:00 AM

Grimm back on Schiano's case again?   Say it isn't so...

I don't like Mike Smith at all...  comes across as insincere 100% of the time.  Don't like Mike Nolan for some of that same reason...

In that sense, I can see why JA does not want to go back...

Just out of curiosity...is there an NFL head coach that you describe as sincere 100% of the time?  I could see saying Dungy when he was around...and MAYBE Tomlin.  But thats about it in my book.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 07, 2013, 08:43:28 AM

No one is 100% sincere all the time.   Smith just gives me that vibe, and is a jackhole to boot.   (I might be biased...  :). )

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#20 : May 07, 2013, 08:47:04 AM

Telling the Falcons to f*** off... Abraham definitely sounds like a buccaneer man. Dom should be all over this right now.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 07, 2013, 09:08:07 AM

When and if Abraham gets his contract demands back to the real world we MIGHT be interested, but I suspect we'll be developing the young guys we have just fine w/o him... Of course the health of Clayborn and Bowers will figure into this too...

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#22 : May 07, 2013, 09:12:54 AM

I think the Bucs are done signing Free Agents.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#23 : May 07, 2013, 09:16:12 AM

I think this should be a 500+ page sticky.

Hoist the Battleflag

acacius

Hall of Famer

#24 : May 07, 2013, 09:18:44 AM

I disagree. I think the Titans could be a good team if Locker plays well.
That, of course, is the rub.  Maybe he surprises, but I'm not sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for that.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#25 : May 07, 2013, 09:33:57 AM

No one is 100% sincere all the time.   Smith just gives me that vibe, and is a jackhole to boot.   (I might be biased...  :). )
The first part of that may be the quote of the week. Really sad, but really true.

In Verner We Trust

ingey1968

Starter

#26 : May 07, 2013, 09:38:19 AM

you cant argue with the homers. Facts and accurate data means nothing to them.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#27 : May 07, 2013, 10:09:53 AM

The Titans remind me of a really bad Gruden team. They look like a 10 year old after a bicycle wreck, band-aids everywhere.

With the exception of Andy Levitre(who was signed to replace Hutchinson). The titans haven't done shlt this offseason. They will be a bottom feeder and HOF(how is this guy in the HOF anyway????) head coach Muncheck is going to be coaching an offensive line next season

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#28 : May 07, 2013, 10:12:49 AM

The only ones delusional are those who think Lockers garbage arm could do anything against our defense. We would DESTROY the Titans.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#29 : May 07, 2013, 10:42:02 AM

going to the  titans

to visit...at this stage of his career, why would he wanna sign with that crap team?

Rumor has it that they are in serious discussions. And the Titans aren't a bad team. They had a very good off-season that went under the radar and really improved their o-line.
I can see them getting a WC spot, especially if Locker steps it up.

u may be the only one

Are you serious?  The Titans went 9.7 and 6.10 the last two years. And they have a HOFer as their head coach.

Have you seen our record the last two years and do you know who our coach is?

The only people who think TB is a better place to play are the homers on this board. Reality is that a player with only a few years left to play doesn't want to deal with this toes on the line BS. Do you think Abrahams is going to bull rush the C on a kneel down play?

TB has become the last place free agents want to come.

^^^ The Chatty Cathy Troll -- pull the string --- "ahhh . . toes on line . .  no free agents . .  .ahhh"

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Abraham ......thanks, but no thanks, on going back to the Falcons « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools