Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Negotiations with Mike Williams not going well? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#75 : May 12, 2013, 11:33:31 AM

I know S is a tougher cat to figure out...but from what I can gather he wants competition at every spot except RB.

I can see Freeman having a up and down season, as inconsistency be thy bane. If that happens, say sayonara to Free, and the Bucs may roll with a more saavy, one year seasoned "vet" in Glennon, while QB1 figures it out. And then the real battle would begin in year 3 of the Glennon Project. By then, Glennon will have either carpe diemed, or rd1 QB will have seized the reins.

By then, Revis will be in his early thirties, Jackson will be showing signs of wear & tear. Penn will be on celebrity biggest loser. This team will be rebuilt. But their is no balance, so this season is must do. Flat out the Bucs are contenders. A lack of depth at certai key spots is incredibly disconcerting, but there is talent is elite status all over the roster. This ain't Grudens Bucs.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Negotiations with Mike Williams not going well? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools