Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Police Sgt. Hazelhurst states: " a Courageous and compassionate individual"? « previous next »
Page: 1

Runole

Hall of Famer
: May 11, 2013, 02:36:05 PM

:'(     Sorry but the right thing to do would have been to wrap the guy in bacon and cover him with lard as he is lowered into his grave.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/05/10/Police-Tamerlan-Tsarnaevs-body-has-been-buried/UPI-63341368100418/

Hopefully, one day the PC part of the country will realize that compassion is not respected by terrorist Muslims, and rather than courageous they are thought of as weak and easily defeated! 

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : May 11, 2013, 04:23:04 PM

That's really stepping out on a limb w/ that point of view. What else you got? Hate for pedophiles, rapists, and other heinous individuals?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#2 : May 11, 2013, 06:24:42 PM

That's really stepping out on a limb w/ that point of view. What else you got? Hate for pedophiles, rapists, and other heinous individuals?

That you wish to coddle them and make excuses for abhorrent behavior is rather a strange opinion.   I think the  world would be a lot safer place without the mamby pamby MO that you apparently embrace.    For a change, I would like that life long citizens of the US be given preferential treatment over such scum that again you apparently embrace.   Just can't wrap myself around lil ole ladies from Maine and American babies being labeled potential terrorists.

Should have done the same thing to Bin Laden.   Please explain how much respect terrorist Muslims have for US citizenry and our way of life? The excuse making and turn the other cheek isn't working for us Infidels!
: May 12, 2013, 02:48:50 PM Runole
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Police Sgt. Hazelhurst states: " a Courageous and compassionate individual"? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools