Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Stevens Probation Terminated.. Can Smoke Weed Again « previous next »
Page: 1

michael89156

Hall of Famer

« : May 12, 2013, 12:00:39 AM »

Ex-NFL Jerramy Stevens Probation Terminated Can Smoke Weed Again

by Tasha Nicole | Posted on Friday, May 10th, 2013

Free at last, free at last Jerramy Stevens better thank somebody he is free at last.

Former NFL player Jerramy Stevens is officially off of probation and currently has no legal problems in his rear view mirror.

A day after saying “I do” and marrying U.S soccer goaltender Hope Sole, Stevens found himself once again behind bars back in October for domestic abuse. Those charges were eventually dropped, but new charges appeared for violation of probation, resulting in a brief stay in a Tampa jail.

Stevens probation was originally sentenced to last through October 2013, steaming from a marijuana charge he acquired in 2010. However, his probation was terminated Wednesday according to USATODAY.

Now that he is off of probation and clear from any legal problems, he may want to sit back and enjoy the pine needles… if he lives where its legal. Otherwise one slip up and he may find himself back in a familiar situation.

BlackSportsOnline

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #1 : May 12, 2013, 07:34:26 AM »

Nice. Hopefully he'll smoke some bud and calm the F down. He just needs to stay in Washington so he doesn't get in trouble for it

Gotta say his weed charge was a lot less troubling than the DUI where he blew a .28.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #2 : May 12, 2013, 03:08:16 PM »

Hope Solo...WTF...

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #3 : May 12, 2013, 03:32:41 PM »

Congrats Jeremy

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #4 : May 12, 2013, 04:35:37 PM »

What about raping college girls?  Can he do that again too?

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
« #5 : May 12, 2013, 05:37:08 PM »

Hope Solo...WTF...
right

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

« #6 : May 13, 2013, 12:36:33 PM »

Maybe he should hang out with Ricky Williams.  Never understood why anyone would rather smoke dope than make the kind of money these guys could have made.  It sounds like "drain bamage" to me.  Maybe from smoking to much dope to begin with? 
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Stevens Probation Terminated.. Can Smoke Weed Again « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools