Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The President & His Men Have a Problem With The Truth « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #45 : May 20, 2013, 06:23:28 PM »

Is there a point you are trying to make other than the President lying?

He's expressing his non-partisan outrage.

leave it to a partisan thug to come up with that.  I wanted to see how people would respond BECAUSE people like you are so driven by ideology that any ends justifies the means.  I was hoping for a different point of view, but I was let down. 

No offense, but you are a pristine example of what is wrong with America, elevating politics over common sense.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #46 : May 20, 2013, 06:33:04 PM »

leave it to a partisan thug to come up with that.  I wanted to see how people would respond BECAUSE people like you are so driven by ideology that any ends justifies the means.  I was hoping for a different point of view, but I was let down. 

No offense, but you are a pristine example of what is wrong with America, elevating politics over common sense.

You made this thread just for me? I'm flattered! You could have just asked what I thought about it instead of playing this labeling game in which you pretend that you aren't a political hack and are just interested in exposing "the truth". Breitbart would be proud.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #47 : May 20, 2013, 06:41:18 PM »

You made this thread just for me? I'm flattered! You could have just asked what I thought about it instead of playing this labeling game in which you pretend that you aren't a political hack and are just interested in exposing "the truth". Breitbart would be proud.

you have a reading problem
its not surprising that a thug like you responded to the thread though

remember -- its in print -- you said, (paraphrasing)  one after the other ... "oh yeah but other presidents lied too"  and "what's the harm" . . . . like I said, you are the quintessential example of what is wrong in this country

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #48 : May 20, 2013, 06:42:38 PM »

I find it funny that you are accusing me of letting you down when I haven't even commented on this topic, at least not in this thread, yet. There are two, maybe three people who have commented in this thread without a partisan agenda, Vinny Peanuts, and you ain't one of them.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #49 : May 20, 2013, 06:48:41 PM »

I find it funny that you are accusing me of letting you down when I haven't even commented on this topic, at least not in this thread, yet. There are two, maybe three people who have commented in this thread without a partisan agenda, Vinny Peanuts, and you ain't one of them.

wow, you really have a reading problem. you didnt let me down at all. I know you're a thug.  Note the comments that are in the thread beside yours . . . as well as the absence of comments

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #50 : May 20, 2013, 07:20:43 PM »

Back on topic, it seems to me that the President doesn't know very much about what his Administration is doing behind his back. Either he is talking out of his arse or he has no control over what is going on.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #51 : May 20, 2013, 07:56:43 PM »

Back on topic, it seems to me that the President doesn't know very much about what his Administration is doing behind his back. Either he is talking out of his arse or he has no control over what is going on.

I get that feeling too. Sort of a Harry Truman type deal.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #52 : May 22, 2013, 06:23:29 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329067/Congress-hosts-IRS-bloodbath-slamming-tax-authorities-partisan-targeting-conservatives-official-refuses-answer-questions.html

"Tempers flared in a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing Wednesday, with members on both sides of the aisle castigating the Internal Revenue Service for targeting conservative groups with special scrutiny, and then hiding the practice from Congress.
Rep. Darrel Issa, the committee's chairman, said that the committee learned just yesterday that the IRS completed its own investigation a year before a Treasury Department Inspector General report was completed.
But despite the IRS recognizing in May 2012 that its employees were treating right-wing groups differently from other organizations, Issa said, IRS personnel withheld those conclusions from legislators.
'Just yesterday the committee interviewed Holly Paz, the director of exempt organizations, rulings and agreements, division of the IRS,' Issa said. 'While a tremendous amount of attention is centered about the Inspector General's report, or investigation, the committee has learned from Ms. Paz that she in fact participated in an IRS internal investigation that concluded in May of 2012 - May 3 of 2012 - and found essentially the same thing that Mr. George found more than a year later.'"

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #53 : May 22, 2013, 06:26:27 PM »

"This administration’s management of the Obama Internal Revenue Service scandal so far consists of a slow-walking, rolling disclosure of facts; equal parts equivocation, amnesia and indignation from IRS witnesses; deer-in-the-headlights non-responses by the White House press secretary; parsed, lawyerly statements from the president himself; and now one of the central key players is taking the Fifth. And all this comes from what the president claimed would be the “most transparent administration ever…”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2013/05/22/the-insiders-a-special-prosecutor-in-the-irs-matter-is-inevitable/

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #54 : May 22, 2013, 06:29:11 PM »

Which is it? One one hand, you folks talk about him as some sort of mastermind behind a plot to undermine our way of life, then you talk about him as some sort of GWB-wannabee dip**CENSORED**dumbass. Which is it?

Reminds me of that Reagan skit on SNL.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #55 : May 22, 2013, 06:41:20 PM »

Which is it? One one hand, you folks talk about him as some sort of mastermind behind a plot to undermine our way of life, then you talk about him as some sort of GWB-wannabee dip**CENSORED**dumbass. Which is it?

classic example  "defend" Obama by trashing Bush and Reagan . . .  ugh

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #56 : May 22, 2013, 06:49:51 PM »

unsurprising, you jumped to conclusions by not watching the SNL skit

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #57 : May 22, 2013, 06:55:21 PM »

"“I have not done anything wrong,” she said. “I have not broken any laws. I have not violated any IRS rules or regulations. And I have not provided false information to this or any other congressional committee.” But on the advice of counsel, she said, she would not answer questions or testify before the committee."

The Potomac Two-step

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #58 : May 22, 2013, 06:58:45 PM »

unsurprising, you jumped to conclusions by not watching the SNL skit

what's with the editing, you think everyone in the world but you is an idiot?  This is what you typed previously:

Why did I have to jump to a conclusion?  This is what you said about Bush: "GWB-wannabee dip**CENSORED**dumbass" and I have seen the Reagan skits on SNL?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #59 : May 22, 2013, 06:59:08 PM »

"“I have not done anything wrong,” she said. “I have not broken any laws. I have not violated any IRS rules or regulations. And I have not provided false information to this or any other congressional committee.” But on the advice of counsel, she said, she would not answer questions or testify before the committee."

The Potomac Two-step

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The President & His Men Have a Problem With The Truth « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools