Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DAMN!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

« #75 : May 26, 2013, 09:19:36 AM »

DAMN!!!

Me likey!

I thought you might like that.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

DejaVu

Starter

« #76 : May 26, 2013, 09:21:57 AM »

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

DejaVu

Starter

« #77 : June 02, 2013, 04:18:22 PM »

DejaVu

Starter

« #78 : June 04, 2013, 03:33:49 PM »

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #79 : June 04, 2013, 03:40:15 PM »

DejaVu

Starter

« #80 : June 04, 2013, 03:42:29 PM »

Who's that guy?   Didn't he play linebacker for the Steelers a while ago?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #81 : June 04, 2013, 03:53:56 PM »

Here's to hoping Java keeps overcompensating for his deviant homosexual ways

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #82 : June 04, 2013, 03:54:22 PM »

¿cómo?

DejaVu

Starter

« #83 : June 04, 2013, 03:56:00 PM »

¿cómo?

Now I'd do her.

DejaVu

Starter

« #84 : June 04, 2013, 03:56:56 PM »

DejaVu

Starter

« #85 : June 04, 2013, 04:00:03 PM »

That's your one contribution to the thread?   You need to give it up.

DejaVu

Starter

« #86 : June 04, 2013, 04:01:12 PM »

DejaVu

Starter

« #87 : June 04, 2013, 04:07:07 PM »

DejaVu

Starter

« #88 : June 04, 2013, 04:10:06 PM »

DejaVu

Starter

« #89 : June 04, 2013, 04:12:46 PM »

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DAMN!!!!! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools