Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Has Barry Finally Hit The Tipping Point? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#30 : May 25, 2013, 08:07:29 AM

But, you're not a spectator, CBW. 

You're a perpetrator.

A killer. An unconscionable advocate of a psychotic system. A pawn of overarching corporate corruption. A statist. A stooge of the go-along to get-along class. A sell-out against the change people want in this world. You've been bought and sold. A piece of meat. A lackey to the underclass bosses..A betrayer . You've got no mantle and no moral high ground. You are an insidious corrupt whore that serves the whim of the system.

..and you damn well know it.

If I am a killer, then so are you. Your pathetic attempt at hiding behind the Bill of Rights as justification for advocating unfettered access to the firearms and ammunition that claim the lives of so many innocents on a daily basis is nothing more than moral dissonance. It is an utterly transparent double standard. A lesson in hypocrisy. You are also a lesson in cowardice. Why won't you put yourself out there, Durango? Tell me who you voted for in the 2012 election and why, if you even bothered to vote at all.

What I am, is someone who believes in democracy and the rule of law. What I am, is someone who sees electoral transition as the only tangible means of creating change. What I am, is someone who sees that external ideas will remain external unless some avenue is traversed to internalize them. What I am, is a pragmatist.

You, on the other hand, are a ghost. A whisper. A petulant child who shouts loudly and is heard by no one. An inside joke mitigated to the radical fringes who is not to be taken seriously. You are a detriment to the very cause that you purport to champion. People like you will never change the world. You will simply piss. moan, and hide behind vitriolic rhetoric and moral indignation to prove to the world how uncompromising you are, all the while leaving others to actually do the heavy lifting. This is merely another form of cowardice. You are afraid to wade in the mud because it would mean that  you can no longer claim what you perceive as a moral high ground that can be used to cast stones at those dirtier than yourself, which is pretty much any and everyone who actually gives a damn. That is why I care not what you think of me, and why I have no respect for you.
I'll ignore the fact that Obama did nothing to curtail gun ownership and "unfettered access"  I'll ignore that you voted for him a second time, despite that. I'll ignore you trying create linkage where none exists.

So now the narrative is that doing nothing to curtail it is akin to rallying against efforts to curtail it? Interesting.

Of course you will ignore it. Of course you will deny any culpability on this issue for either of us. You will parse however necessary to preserve your own self image. I am responsible for the death of innocents caused by drone strikes for voting for Obama, even though I oppose drone strikes and actively work with and contribute to organizations working to lobby the White House to see them ended, but you are not responsible for the deaths caused by guns finding their way into the hands of criminals who shoot people with them, or children who accidentally shoot themselves or someone else with them, even though you openly support their being no legislation passed to try and combat it.

I'm culpable for supporting a candidate, but opposing specific legislation that has lead to the death of innocents. You are not culpable because you oppose a candidate, yet support specific legislation that has lead to the death of innocents. Of course, it's totally different though, right? It being in the Constitution means that it automatically isn't immoral or harmful, right? I'm sure the abolitionists that opposed the slave trade felt the exact same way.

But, I will not ignore your culpability..

Nor will I ignore yours.

People are tired of your excuses. Tired of your partisanship. Tired of your philosophical bullsh*t. Tired of hearing of how you feel you did the right thing. Tired of your political lip service. You represent an old regime, a dinosaur, you represent a bygone era of acquiescence. Special interest, corporate control. They are sick of your hypocrisy, your  sermon from the mount. Giving food stamps to families then sending their children off to be killed They see through your  double standards . Advocacy of the status quo. Advocacy of a corrupt regime. Your indiscriminate killing, trampling of constitutional rights, rendition, Guantanamo, torture, endless wars, trampling of a free press, persecution of govt. whistle blowers. Subservience to a military industrial complex and police state. Disregard of their civil rights and your demands for more of their money.

People are worn out  by the corrupt stereotype you have become.

Are these the same people who rally against government waist, yet want millions of tax dollars spent to attempt to prove that 9/11 was an inside job? Are these the same people that claim to support the social safety net while simultaneously professing their love for Libertarianism, which unabashedly aims to eliminate the social safety net? Perhaps you aren't a flaming hypocrite. Perhaps you are just a walking contradiction who's absurdity is evident to everyone but yourself.
: May 25, 2013, 08:09:07 AM CBWx2

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 25, 2013, 08:40:36 AM

Two defense minded coaches who believe in running ball control offenses and winning in grind it out style are looking for offensive coordinators. Only two candidates apply for the positions. The first one runs the Run and Shoot. The second one runs the Coryell offense. Both coaches find both candidates style to be undesirable. Coach A decides that the best thing to do is to hire the guy that runs the Coryell offense and attempt to temper his style, and mold him day by day into the type of OC that he likes. Coach B) decides that he will hire neither, and instead will simply punt the ball on first down every time his team has possession. Which coach is more likely to win a football game?

Durango 95: It isn't about winning the game, it's about uncompromisingly holding pat to your values, even if you go 0-16 and never score a point.

You've compromised nothing. You've also accomplished nothing. Congratulations.
: May 25, 2013, 08:45:07 AM CBWx2

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#32 : May 25, 2013, 09:23:53 AM

Blood on your hands,comrade.   How's it feel?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#33 : May 25, 2013, 09:41:45 AM

Blood on your hands,comrade.   How's it feel?

It feels like you are a pathetic loser with nothing better to do than to troll a message board. What's the matter Delirious? Momma Smurf didn't show you enough attention as a child?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#34 : May 25, 2013, 09:47:38 AM

You're a murderer. Don't talk to me.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 25, 2013, 10:09:16 AM

You're a murderer. Don't talk to me.

I'm not. I'm typing to you. Hearing voices again, Delirious?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#36 : May 25, 2013, 02:33:31 PM

Murderer.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#37 : May 25, 2013, 08:09:12 PM

Murderer.

Your momma.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#38 : May 26, 2013, 08:22:12 AM

Dude, what happened to your f***** thread? Guess you DO lose your first amendment rights on PR.com, don't you?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#39 : May 26, 2013, 08:27:59 AM

Murderers do lose their rights .

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#40 : May 30, 2013, 06:47:10 AM

seems to me that these worse-than-Watergate scandals are fizzling - guess the attention span of Americans is about as long as an episode of American Idol.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#41 : June 07, 2013, 07:37:10 PM

Dude, what happened to your f***** thread? Guess you DO lose your first amendment rights on PR.com, don't you?

..and I bet you suck the chrome off a bumper hitch, huh, Morgana.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#42 : June 07, 2013, 08:08:49 PM

You're a perpetrator.

A killer. An unconscionable advocate of a psychotic system. A pawn of overarching corporate corruption. A statist. A stooge of the go-along to get-along class. A sell-out against the change people want in this world. You've been bought and sold. A piece of meat. A lackey to the underclass bosses..A betrayer . You've got no mantle and no moral high ground. You are an insidious corrupt whore that serves the whim of the system.

If I am a killer, then so are you. Your pathetic attempt at hiding behind the Bill of Rights as justification for advocating unfettered access to the firearms and ammunition that claim the lives of so many innocents on a daily basis is nothing more than moral dissonance. It is an utterly transparent double standard. A lesson in hypocrisy. You are also a lesson in cowardice. Why won't you put yourself out there, Durango? Tell me who you voted for in the 2012 election and why, if you even bothered to vote at all.

What I am, is someone who believes in democracy and the rule of law. What I am, is someone who sees electoral transition as the only tangible means of creating change. What I am, is someone who sees that external ideas will remain external unless some avenue is traversed to internalize them. What I am, is a pragmatist.

You, on the other hand, are a ghost. A whisper. A petulant child who shouts loudly and is heard by no one. An inside joke mitigated to the radical fringes who is not to be taken seriously. You are a detriment to the very cause that you purport to champion. People like you will never change the world. You will simply piss. moan, and hide behind vitriolic rhetoric and moral indignation to prove to the world how uncompromising you are, all the while leaving others to actually do the heavy lifting. This is merely another form of cowardice. You are afraid to wade in the mud because it would mean that  you can no longer claim what you perceive as a moral high ground that can be used to cast stones at those dirtier than yourself, which is pretty much any and everyone who actually gives a damn. That is why I care not what you think of me, and why I have no respect for you.
I'll ignore the fact that Obama did nothing to curtail gun ownership and "unfettered access"  I'll ignore that you voted for him a second time, despite that. I'll ignore you trying create linkage where none exists.

So now the narrative is that doing nothing to curtail it is akin to rallying against efforts to curtail it? Interesting.

Of course you will ignore it. Of course you will deny any culpability on this issue for either of us. You will parse however necessary to preserve your own self image. I am responsible for the death of innocents caused by drone strikes for voting for Obama, even though I oppose drone strikes and actively work with and contribute to organizations working to lobby the White House to see them ended, but you are not responsible for the deaths caused by guns finding their way into the hands of criminals who shoot people with them, or children who accidentally shoot themselves or someone else with them, even though you openly support their being no legislation passed to try and combat it.

I'm culpable for supporting a candidate, but opposing specific legislation that has lead to the death of innocents. You are not culpable because you oppose a candidate, yet support specific legislation that has lead to the death of innocents. Of course, it's totally different though, right? It being in the Constitution means that it automatically isn't immoral or harmful, right? I'm sure the abolitionists that opposed the slave trade felt the exact same way.

Nor will I ignore yours.

People are tired of your excuses. Tired of your partisanship. Tired of your philosophical bullsh*t. Tired of hearing of how you feel you did the right thing. Tired of your political lip service. You represent an old regime, a dinosaur, you represent a bygone era of acquiescence. Special interest, corporate control. They are sick of your hypocrisy, your  sermon from the mount. Giving food stamps to families then sending their children off to be killed They see through your  double standards . Advocacy of the status quo. Advocacy of a corrupt regime. Your indiscriminate killing, trampling of constitutional rights, rendition, Guantanamo, torture, endless wars, trampling of a free press, persecution of govt. whistle blowers. Subservience to a military industrial complex and police state. Disregard of their civil rights and your demands for more of their money.

Are these the same people who rally against government waist, yet want millions of tax dollars spent to attempt to prove that 9/11 was an inside job? Are these the same people that claim to support the social safety net while simultaneously professing their love for Libertarianism, which unabashedly aims to eliminate the social safety net? Perhaps you aren't a flaming hypocrite. Perhaps you are just a walking contradiction who's absurdity is evident to everyone but yourself.

No.

As much as you would like to shift the blame onto some other group the focus remains solely on you. You support a killer which makes you a killer. The sooner you come to terms w/ that the quicker people will accept you as something other than the completely hypocritical scum-bag you are. Though I doubt that anyone's holding their breath and waiting for that to happen.
: June 07, 2013, 08:11:09 PM Durango 95

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#43 : June 08, 2013, 12:12:36 AM

You're a perpetrator.

Nor will I ignore yours.

No.

As much as you would like to shift the blame onto some other group the focus remains solely on you. You support a killer which makes you a killer. The sooner you come to terms w/ that the quicker people will accept you as something other than the completely hypocritical scum-bag you are. Though I doubt that anyone's holding their breath and waiting for that to happen.

You sound like a f-ing idiot, dude. Just so you know. But since when has that ever stopped you before, huh Loose Change Durango? Or perhaps your name should be Durango Escobar, since your support of unfettered access to firearms is directly responsible for allowing the Mexican drug cartels to acquire 90% of their firearms. Since you support drug kingpins, you are a drug kingpin.

Oh yeah, I forgot that you are not culpable because the "Constitution" admonishes you of all responsibility for any and all of the negative consequences of what has become a reckless and irresponsible concept in the modern era. And you have the nerve to call me a hypocrite? Not only are you a hypocrite, you are also a liar. A liar who claims to stand for everything, yet in reality, stands for nothing.

You hate the idea of a big government, yet love the idea of a government that sees to the social welfare of it's citizens. Only to either a liar, or a delusional fool do the two of those things coincide with one another.

You see civilian casualties in a war zone as atrocities, yet see civilian casualties as the result of lax firearm laws that allow criminals easy access to weapons as merely the price we pay to "protect our freedoms", which is ironically, the same argument used by those who justify the war on terror. Only to a hypocrite, or a delusional fool do the two of those things have a separate distinction.

And on top of it all, you are also a f-ing coward. It's easy to get behind ideals. You aren't out anything for simply typing what you believe in on a message board. But what have you done? What do you do? Anything? I doubt it. Did you vote, Durango? And if so, who did you vote for and why? Three questions you've never answered, and no doubt, never will.

That's why your words don't matter to me when you are criticizing me for imagined slights, just like they didn't matter to me when you were kissing my ass. That's why your words don't matter when you contumeliously attack PR for not respecting your "1st Amendment rights" to use a pejorative regarding homosexuals on their website, rather than starting your own, where you can use any pejorative you like and invite others to do the same. You are a hypocritical, delusional fool. So basically, all I have left to say to you is...

: June 08, 2013, 12:39:23 AM CBWx2

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#44 : June 08, 2013, 01:14:45 AM

You're a perpetrator.

Nor will I ignore yours.

No.

You sound like a f-ing idiot, dude. Just so you know. But since when has that ever stopped you before, huh Loose Change Durango? Or perhaps your name should be Durango Escobar, since your support of unfettered access to firearms is directly responsible for allowing the Mexican drug cartels to acquire 90% of their firearms. Since you support drug kingpins, you are a drug kingpin.

Oh yeah, I forgot that you are not culpable because the "Constitution" admonishes you of all responsibility for any and all of the negative consequences of what has become a reckless and irresponsible concept in the modern era. And you have the nerve to call me a hypocrite? Not only are you a hypocrite, you are also a liar. A liar who claims to stand for everything, yet in reality, stands for nothing.

You hate the idea of a big government, yet love the idea of a government that sees to the social welfare of it's citizens. Only to either a liar, or a delusional fool do the two of those things coincide with one another.

You see civilian casualties in a war zone as atrocities, yet see civilian casualties as the result of lax firearm laws that allow criminals easy access to weapons as merely the price we pay to "protect our freedoms", which is ironically, the same argument used by those who justify the war on terror. Only to a hypocrite, or a delusional fool do the two of those things have a separate distinction.

And on top of it all, you are also a f-ing coward. It's easy to get behind ideals. You aren't out anything for simply typing what you believe in on a message board. But what have you done? What do you do? Anything? I doubt it. Did you vote, Durango? And if so, who did you vote for and why? Three questions you've never answered, and no doubt, never will.

That's why your words don't matter to me when you are criticizing me for imagined slights, just like they didn't matter to me when you were kissing my ass. That's why your words don't matter when you contumeliously attack PR for not respecting your "1st Amendment rights" to use a pejorative regarding homosexuals on their website, rather than starting your own, where you can use any pejorative you like and invite others to do the same. You are a hypocritical, delusional fool. So basically, all I have left to say to you is...

This is your legacy, you piece of filth.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Has Barry Finally Hit The Tipping Point? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools