Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Has Barry Finally Hit The Tipping Point? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 22, 2013, 07:04:58 PM

Boom !

/thread

I doubt it.

Allow me to encapsulate CBW's response.

a) I'm not a Progressive. Let me show you a graph to demonstrate my point.

b) I've never said that I support the wars or the Patriot Act, both of which were started by GWB.

c) Just because I voted twice for President Obama does not mean I agree w/ everything he's done. It only means I had to compromise between the lesser of two evils.

d) See, no blood on my hands, Durango.

: May 22, 2013, 07:06:54 PM Durango 95

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#16 : May 22, 2013, 07:15:12 PM

Boom !

/thread

I doubt it.

b) I've never said that I support the wars or the Patriot Act, both of which were started by GWB.

c) Just because I voted twice for President Obama does not mean I agree w/ everything he's done. It only means I had to compromise between the lesser of two evils.

you forgot e)

The reason I act like I'm smarter than you is because I am.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 22, 2013, 07:15:47 PM

I don't know of many true progressives who have supported the wars or the Patriot act.

I can name one right off the top of my head.

Go for it.

You.

Show me anything that I've said that suggest that I support either. Are we going to play this culpability because I voted for him game? Please. Your self righteous indignation is laughable, and you are a hypocrite. Go ahead and attempt again to explain to me how I am culpable for the deaths of all innocents killed by drone attacks for supporting Obama in an election, yet you are not culpable for all the innocents killed at the hands of a firearm even though you support unfettered access to guns and ammunition. What a joke.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#18 : May 22, 2013, 07:17:40 PM

I don't know of many true progressives who have supported the wars or the Patriot act.

Go for it.

You.

Show me anything that I've said that suggest that I support either. Are we going to play this culpability because I voted for him game? Please. Your self righteous indignation is laughable, and you are a hypocrite. Go ahead and attempt again to explain to me how I am culpable for the deaths of all innocents killed by drone attacks for supporting Obama in an election, yet you are not culpable for all the innocents killed at the hands of a firearm even though you support unfettered access to guns and ammunition. What a joke.

and oh yeah . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 22, 2013, 07:23:09 PM

Go for it.

You.

e) Since you support the Bill of Rights then I'm excused for validating his Presidency w/ my vote.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#20 : May 22, 2013, 07:52:06 PM

and f)

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 22, 2013, 09:05:48 PM

Go for it.

You.

e) Since you support the Bill of Rights then I'm excused for validating his Presidency w/ my vote.

Ah I see, because you "support the Bill of Rights", that admonishes you from being held culpable for the consequences of allowing unfettered access to firearms and ammunition? Complete and utter bullspit. You might as well just come out and say that you are holding yourself to a different standard than you are holding me to. That "intellectual honesty" that you characterize yourself as such a proponent of seems to be a bit lacking here.

Speaking of which, I don't seem to ever recall you expressing support for any particular candidate or sharing with us any vote that you've cast in a prior election. Could it be because you are too much of a coward to expose yourself to the same level of scrutiny that you impose on others? Yeah, I'm sure that's it. It's much easier to be the spectator who sits in the stands and ridicules the players than it is to actually suit up and get involved.
: May 22, 2013, 09:20:05 PM CBWx2

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#22 : May 22, 2013, 09:13:23 PM

Go for it.

You.

Ah I see, because you "support the Bill of Rights", that admonishes you from being held culpable for the consequences of allowing unfettered access to firearms and ammunition? Complete and utter bullspit. You might as well just come out and say that you are holding yourself to a different standard than you are holding me to.

Speaking of which, I don't seem to ever recall you expressing support for any particular candidate or sharing with us any vote that you've cast in a prior election. Could it be because you are too much of a coward to expose yourself to the same level of scrutiny that you impose on others? Yeah, I'm sure that's it. It's much easier to be the spectator who sits in the stands and ridicules the players than it is to actually suit up and get involved.

and besides all that spin, spin, spin .  . CBW wants you to know:

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#23 : May 22, 2013, 10:11:02 PM

So the IRS guy... Shulman... the guy who played dumb before Congress in March '12..... He has visited the White House 115 times!!!

Gee, wonder what that was all about  :-\  :'(  :-*

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#24 : May 23, 2013, 12:20:31 AM

Go for it.

You.

Ah I see, because you "support the Bill of Rights", that admonishes you from being held culpable for the consequences of allowing unfettered access to firearms and ammunition? Complete and utter bullspit. You might as well just come out and say that you are holding yourself to a different standard than you are holding me to. That "intellectual honesty" that you characterize yourself as such a proponent of seems to be a bit lacking here.

But, you're not a spectator, CBW. 

You're a perpetrator.

A killer. An unconscionable advocate of a psychotic system. A pawn of overarching corporate corruption. A statist. A stooge of the go-along to get-along class. A sell-out against the change people want in this world. You've been bought and sold. A piece of meat. A lackey to the underclass bosses..A betrayer . You've got no mantle and no moral high ground. You are an insidious corrupt whore that serves the whim of the system.

..and you damn well know it.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#25 : May 23, 2013, 01:31:01 AM

You're a perpetrator.

A killer. An unconscionable advocate of a psychotic system. A pawn of overarching corporate corruption. A statist. A stooge of the go-along to get-along class. A sell-out against the change people want in this world. You've been bought and sold. A piece of meat. A lackey to the underclass bosses..A betrayer . You've got no mantle and no moral high ground. You are an insidious corrupt whore that serves the whim of the system.

If I am a killer, then so are you. Your pathetic attempt at hiding behind the Bill of Rights as justification for advocating unfettered access to the firearms and ammunition that claim the lives of so many innocents on a daily basis is nothing more than moral dissonance. It is an utterly transparent double standard. A lesson in hypocrisy. You are also a lesson in cowardice. Why won't you put yourself out there, Durango? Tell me who you voted for in the 2012 election and why, if you even bothered to vote at all.

What I am, is someone who believes in democracy and the rule of law. What I am, is someone who sees electoral transition as the only tangible means of creating change. What I am, is someone who sees that external ideas will remain external unless some avenue is traversed to internalize them. What I am, is a pragmatist.

You, on the other hand, are a ghost. A whisper. A petulant child who shouts loudly and is heard by no one. An inside joke mitigated to the radical fringes who is not to be taken seriously. You are a detriment to the very cause that you purport to champion. People like you will never change the world. You will simply piss. moan, and hide behind vitriolic rhetoric and moral indignation to prove to the world how uncompromising you are, all the while leaving others to actually do the heavy lifting. This is merely another form of cowardice. You are afraid to wade in the mud because it would mean that  you can no longer claim what you perceive as a moral high ground that can be used to cast stones at those dirtier than yourself, which is pretty much any and everyone who actually gives a damn. That is why I care not what you think of me, and why I have no respect for you.
: May 23, 2013, 01:44:20 AM CBWx2

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#26 : May 23, 2013, 07:06:31 AM

Go for it.

You.

You're a perpetrator.

QFT .... but you forgot to say "brainwashed".

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#27 : May 23, 2013, 06:31:48 PM

You're a perpetrator.

If I am a killer, then so are you.

"I know I am but what are you?"

Funny that the self-styled smartest man in the Cove .. often reverts to childish response.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#28 : May 25, 2013, 12:47:33 AM

You're a perpetrator.

If I am a killer, then so are you. Your pathetic attempt at hiding behind the Bill of Rights as justification for advocating unfettered access to the firearms and ammunition that claim the lives of so many innocents on a daily basis is nothing more than moral dissonance. It is an utterly transparent double standard. A lesson in hypocrisy. You are also a lesson in cowardice. Why won't you put yourself out there, Durango? Tell me who you voted for in the 2012 election and why, if you even bothered to vote at all.

What I am, is someone who believes in democracy and the rule of law. What I am, is someone who sees electoral transition as the only tangible means of creating change. What I am, is someone who sees that external ideas will remain external unless some avenue is traversed to internalize them. What I am, is a pragmatist.

You, on the other hand, are a ghost. A whisper. A petulant child who shouts loudly and is heard by no one. An inside joke mitigated to the radical fringes who is not to be taken seriously. You are a detriment to the very cause that you purport to champion. People like you will never change the world. You will simply piss. moan, and hide behind vitriolic rhetoric and moral indignation to prove to the world how uncompromising you are, all the while leaving others to actually do the heavy lifting. This is merely another form of cowardice. You are afraid to wade in the mud because it would mean that  you can no longer claim what you perceive as a moral high ground that can be used to cast stones at those dirtier than yourself, which is pretty much any and everyone who actually gives a damn. That is why I care not what you think of me, and why I have no respect for you.
I'll ignore the fact that Obama did nothing to curtail gun ownership and "unfettered access"  I'll ignore that you voted for him a second time, despite that. I'll ignore you trying create linkage where none exists.

But, I will not ignore your culpability..

People are tired of your excuses. Tired of your partisanship. Tired of your philosophical bullsh*t. Tired of hearing of how you feel you did the right thing. Tired of your political lip service. You represent an old regime, a dinosaur, you represent a bygone era of acquiescence. Special interest, corporate control. They are sick of your hypocrisy, your  sermon from the mount. Giving food stamps to families then sending their children off to be killed They see through your  double standards . Advocacy of the status quo. Advocacy of a corrupt regime. Your indiscriminate killing, trampling of constitutional rights, rendition, Guantanamo, torture, endless wars, trampling of a free press, persecution of govt. whistle blowers. Subservience to a military industrial complex and police state. Disregard of their civil rights and your demands for more of their money.

People are worn out  by the corrupt stereotype you have become.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#29 : May 25, 2013, 01:04:39 AM

Wow

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Has Barry Finally Hit The Tipping Point? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools