Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rolando McClain retires « previous next »
Page: 1 2

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#15 : May 19, 2013, 10:48:14 AM

He needs to get the hell out of Decatur.  No offense to anyone living there, but he needs to leave and never go back.  He has enough scratch to move his family where ever he wants. Why he keeps returning there, I don't have a clue.  Him and the law enforcement there, have a pissing contest going on.  Me and Trippy had this conversation before.  Just get the hell out of there, and build yourself a better life.

[rant over]

But Decatur is where B.o.B.'s from. It cant be all bad. B.o.B. is a cool guy (or at least he was when I knew [more of an industry acquaintance I should say.....Dude didnt wanna work with me, said I wasnt serious enough about my music......] him before he got signed.....And no Im not from there)

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 19, 2013, 04:49:40 PM

He needs to get the hell out of Decatur.  No offense to anyone living there, but he needs to leave and never go back.  He has enough scratch to move his family where ever he wants. Why he keeps returning there, I don't have a clue.  Him and the law enforcement there, have a pissing contest going on.  Me and Trippy had this conversation before.  Just get the hell out of there, and build yourself a better life.

[rant over]

But Decatur is where B.o.B.'s from. It cant be all bad. B.o.B. is a cool guy (or at least he was when I knew [more of an industry acquaintance I should say.....Dude didnt wanna work with me, said I wasnt serious enough about my music......] him before he got signed.....And no Im not from there)

It looks like, its a who is the big dog, sort of situation.

Ro is taking the ..I am a big time athlete who makes large jack, position.

And the authority's are sayin...we don't give a F who you are.

He just needs to get the hell out of there. 

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#17 : May 19, 2013, 04:55:42 PM

Or grow up

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 19, 2013, 05:18:15 PM

Or grow up

Its more than that.  There is too much history there.  One time, he is at the park with his boys,  the cops show up to check on another situation across the way.  Ro yells out to them, sort of a mocking hello.  And gets arrested.  No free speech in Decatur?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#19 : May 19, 2013, 05:37:57 PM

.  Ro yells out to them, sort of a mocking hello.  And gets arrested.  No free speech in Decatur?
where I come from if you mock the cops you should expect to be arrested for something. Thebguy needs to grow up. Learn respect.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#20 : May 19, 2013, 05:45:25 PM

.  Ro yells out to them, sort of a mocking hello.  And gets arrested.  No free speech in Decatur?
where I come from if you mock the cops you should expect to be arrested for something. Thebguy needs to grow up. Learn respect.

I think both sides need to have respect.  Its definitely lacking in this situation. Another situation was tinted windows. Have you ever heard of someone getting hauled in for tinted windows?  Its usually a ticket, if anything.

As recently as yesterday, Saban has his back. There is a lot going on there, just sayin.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rolando McClain retires « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools