Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Top 13 Players in the Division ? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7

Hate

Hall of Famer
#60 : May 19, 2013, 03:04:09 PM

This is what the author said:

"The Darrelle Revis of 2011 is one of the five best players in the NFL, and might even be more important to his team than Drew Brees is"

author - "to his team"

which is still crap. The Saints, without Brees, are nuthin.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#61 : May 19, 2013, 03:07:33 PM

You really didn't.
I can't believe the comprehension levels that Bucs fans possess.

Remember when you told us you could smell the BBQ from outside? It's the same as sniffing the playoffs at 10 wins.  You are on the outside, but you are close. Or maybe you just don't understand the analogy, 'so close I can smell it'?

Calico then admitted as much with the phrase horseshoes and hand grenades. In case you aren't aware, that phrase means something is close, but it just doesn't matter.  So now calico is contradicting himself.

BBQ analogies aren't playoffs.  Got it?  There are only 6 playoff spots.  Bucs had the 7th spot.  Out of the tournament before it started.  You feel like that's an accomplishment?

Dominik specialized in acquiring talented players who were bad fits for his coaches. - FootballOutsiders

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#62 : May 19, 2013, 03:16:22 PM

You're like the little kid that keeps going "why?"..."why?"...."why?"

So, let's move along, shall we.
Nah, I'm the little kid who called you out on a mistake, only you aren't man enough to own it.

True.  A lot of people have that problem, and then get butthurt about it.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#63 : May 19, 2013, 03:17:37 PM

off topic.... what is butt hurt?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#64 : May 19, 2013, 03:20:43 PM

off topic.... what is butt hurt?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butthurt

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#65 : May 19, 2013, 03:24:28 PM

There are only 6 playoff spots.  Bucs had the 7th spot.  Out of the tournament before it started.  You feel like that's an accomplishment?
accomplishment? No. I consider it sniffing the playoffs.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#66 : May 19, 2013, 03:24:44 PM

News flash:  Revis is NOT a HOF'er.  Holy crap our fanbase is delusional.

Pimp that ten wins all you want.  Bears are too.  They fired their guy.  Five years and no playoffs.  THAT SUCKS MAJOR DONKEY **CENSORED** AND YOU FANS NEED TO WAKE THE F UP!!!!

STFU.

Always crying.

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

Hate

Hall of Famer
#67 : May 19, 2013, 03:25:19 PM

i understand that it means feeling were hurt...just don't get what the butt has to do with it. Oh well..... back to the Freeman bashing!!

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#68 : May 19, 2013, 03:27:34 PM

There are only 6 playoff spots.  Bucs had the 7th spot.  Out of the tournament before it started.  You feel like that's an accomplishment?

Well, try it the next time you sniff test a carton of milk through the closed refrigerator door.

Dominik specialized in acquiring talented players who were bad fits for his coaches. - FootballOutsiders

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#69 : May 19, 2013, 03:36:33 PM

Well, try it the next time you sniff test a carton of milk through the closed refrigerator door.
or smell the lasagna through the oven door

Or the crap through a computer monitor.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#70 : May 19, 2013, 04:01:52 PM

This is what the author said:

"The Darrelle Revis of 2011 is one of the five best players in the NFL, and might even be more important to his team than Drew Brees is"

author - "to his team"

which is still crap. The Saints, without Brees, are nuthin.

I agree, I posted that comment because some were arguing who was better, which is a bit like comparing a fish to a golf ball anyway.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#71 : May 19, 2013, 04:07:59 PM

It is a commentary on the sad state of the Bucs that one of our fans feels the need to try and rationalize a ten win non-playoff season
Thats not in this thread. Perhaps it's elsewhere.

There is an instance in this thread where (for the 2nd time) someone mistakenly said this team hasn't "sniffed" (see: been close to) the playoffs and had someone (also for the 2nd time) prove that the statement was inaccurate.

What is a commentary on the sad state of some fans is how that person initially tried to defend the statement, then tried the change the subject, and even now is still trying to deflect attention away from his mistake.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#72 : May 19, 2013, 04:20:27 PM

It is a commentary on the sad state of the Bucs that one of our fans feels the need to try and rationalize a ten win non-playoff season
Thats not in this thread. Perhaps it's elsewhere.

There is an instance in this thread where (for the 2nd time) someone mistakenly said this team hasn't "sniffed" (see: been close to) the playoffs and had someone (also for the 2nd time) prove that the statement was inaccurate.

What is a commentary on the sad state of some fans is how that person initially tried to defend the statement, then tried the change the subject, and even now is still trying to deflect attention away from his mistake.

The '10 NFC Wild Card games were in Seattle and Philadelphia.  I can only guess that there was an aroma of BBQ wafting about the tailgates around their stadiums. The Packers and Giants also got to sniff them. Bucs... Raymond James, Tampa Bay?  Not so much...  Btw, I had all of those Powerball numbers even if I didn't buy a ticket.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#73 : May 19, 2013, 04:28:18 PM

OMG...I'm laughing hysterically at the juvenile responses.  What's next your dad is going to beat up my dad?  Your momma jokes coming soon?

I didn't realize this was the high school red board....my bad.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#74 : May 19, 2013, 04:41:35 PM

News flash:  Revis is NOT a HOF'er.  Holy crap our fanbase is delusional.

Pimp that ten wins all you want.  Bears are too.  They fired their guy.  Five years and no playoffs.  THAT SUCKS MAJOR DONKEY **CENSORED** AND YOU FANS NEED TO WAKE THE F UP!!!!

STFU.

Always crying.

Revis not a HOF'r.    But Ronde is?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Top 13 Players in the Division ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools