Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Petey C « previous next »
Page: 1

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

: May 20, 2013, 05:18:04 PM

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/20/schneider-irvin-suspension-very-disappointing/

Maybe it is just me, but does it seem like this old man is always around some bullcrap and cheating scandals? 

Have no respect for Pete Carroll.

ingey1968

Starter

#1 : May 20, 2013, 05:19:16 PM

yes, its not by accident. the dude is dirty

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#2 : May 20, 2013, 05:20:38 PM

Yeah, a coaching dirtbag.  Like I said, I have no respect for this guy.  Seems like a scummy, scummy dude.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#3 : May 20, 2013, 05:21:57 PM

He's the John Calipari of the football world. Scum

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#4 : May 20, 2013, 05:22:41 PM

He's the John Calipari of the football world. Scum
Good comp...

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 20, 2013, 05:35:41 PM

I bet he still gets the coeds, 'tho...

We will be Carolina ready when we are Carolina ready.

BigSombrero1

Rookie

#6 : May 20, 2013, 05:39:39 PM

Most of these top tier college HC's are like that.  Chip Kelly is the same way.  The NCAA is pathetic when it comes to regulating their rules and when they actually do attempt to dish out some form of punishment, they hit the schools while letting the guys actually committing the violations off scot free and head to safer waters.  While the NFL is much better and dealing with that stuff I still worry what these guys have going on.  They are very creative when it comes to bending/breaking rules.  The NFL just needs to start taking a no nonsense approach from now on.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#7 : May 20, 2013, 05:40:22 PM

Do they even look in to the organization as a whole when they have so many players from one team getting suspended for the same thing like adderall and PEDs?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#8 : May 20, 2013, 05:51:35 PM

Have no respect for Pete Carroll.

I sure as hell respect him & what he's built in the great northwest. Plus, if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#9 : May 20, 2013, 07:00:34 PM

Disagree. Coaches have and will continue to win with integrity.

I liken Petey to a slug. He just leaves a slimy trail wherever he goes.

CaliBucsFan

Second String
#10 : May 20, 2013, 08:14:07 PM

Pete Caroll is a football coach who has done and will continue to do whatever he can to win.  Cheating included.
Of course cheating is wrong but maybe winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.

\\\"Im not afraid of anyone. They put their pants on just like I put my pants on.

-Kadeem Edwards

ingey1968

Starter

#11 : May 20, 2013, 09:04:42 PM

to answer the question, the NFL will punish the team for things the coaches do. All you have to do is look at the bounty scandal. If i am not mistaken NO was docked draft picks.   Only thing about that is, Would be very difficult to prove he knew about or condoned what the players did.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#12 : May 20, 2013, 10:04:08 PM

Can't argue his success though.  That frekin NFC West is loaded, and we have to play them this season too.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#13 : May 20, 2013, 10:10:27 PM

That is my precise point:  his success can be argued. It can be assumed the guy is about as shady as they get.

Not my style. This dude is jut flat out greazy, and it wouldn't surprise me if Seattle went .500 this season.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Petey C « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools