Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "The dude was right there. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 26, 2013, 03:14:18 PM

Now that is how a player "earns" a nickname organicly....a shame he will hardly ever se the field cause "the dude" is a great nickname.

If Goldson doesn't get his act together, this "dude" could get more playing time.  The staff has to be getting tired of his personal fouls every game. Goldson may have screwed up this play if it was him in there. With a little helmet to helmet action. All he has to do is get close to a penalty, and they will throw the flag on his rep alone.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 26, 2013, 03:33:07 PM

I'm the dude man.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 26, 2013, 03:44:58 PM

This aggression will not stand , man .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 26, 2013, 08:15:53 PM

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 26, 2013, 09:32:30 PM

I hope he keeps up the good play, and blossomed into a good NFL player.  If Goldson can't get his act together, next season could be Barron, Tandy and "The Dude" at safety.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "The dude was right there. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools