Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Glennon will be starting by week 6 « previous next »
Page: 1

meatwad4343

Starter

: September 10, 2013, 02:59:41 PM

lets face it. 0-3 is pretty much all but assured right now. I doubt freeman plays well in either game, especially the pats game. and you have a game against the cards which we thought was winnable but after sunday I just don't see it and I think freeman lays an egg. so looking at 0-4 going into the bye week, I think schiano finally pulls the plug and gets his guy mike glennon ready for week 6 against the eagles.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 10, 2013, 03:18:02 PM

I agree.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 10, 2013, 03:21:37 PM

Mike Glennon will be starting by week 6.. And Schiano will be fired.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

19bucs19

Second String

#3 : September 10, 2013, 03:22:19 PM

freddy

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 10, 2013, 03:22:24 PM

As much as I would like to see Glennon play, I just hope everyone who is asking for Glennon is prepared for the negatives that come with it.  Odds are more likely he will struggle, and mightily at times.  I think he will get better and can be a good NFL starting QB, but it will take him time. 

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 10, 2013, 03:30:02 PM

As much as I would like to see Glennon play, I just hope everyone who is asking for Glennon is prepared for the negatives that come with it.  Odds are more likely he will struggle, and mightily at times.  I think he will get better and can be a good NFL starting QB, but it will take him time.
This is the NFL. You don't get to blame the last coach's QB for sucking forever. Before too long you have to show you can find someone better.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 10, 2013, 03:33:51 PM

This is the NFL. You don't get to blame the last coach's QB for sucking forever. Before too long you have to show you can find someone better.

That is a very true statement, and like you I'm in favor of dumping Freeman.  My comments were only to point out that if Glennon gets to start, don't expect instant miracles.  Glennon is not a sure fire solution, he is just the next option.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 10, 2013, 03:35:22 PM

Week 6? You overestimate Freeman's ability to perform poorly.
: September 10, 2013, 03:37:05 PM DeltaBuc5
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Glennon will be starting by week 6 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools