Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I've never heard this version....... « previous next »
Page: 1

Hate

Hall of Famer
: May 20, 2013, 06:48:20 PM

-------------------------------------------------------

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#1 : May 20, 2013, 09:15:35 PM

This is how it's done.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#2 : May 20, 2013, 09:36:38 PM

For a newbie this bassfisher guy is awesome. Keep up the good work and welcome aboard!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 20, 2013, 10:43:14 PM

I saw that on one of the ESPN shows Monday.

Man, she butchered that badly.

It reminded me of the time some teenage girl botched the anthem.  And Mo Cheeks came runnin over and helped her finish it.   Good stuff.   That kid couldn't of thanked Mo enough when it was over.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

DejaVu

Starter

#4 : May 21, 2013, 08:07:07 AM

For a newbie this bassfisher guy is awesome. Keep up the good work and welcome aboard!

Thanks man.  I'm just a patriotic American.   I would never post a video of someone butchering our National Anthem.   I'm too proud to be an American.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#5 : May 21, 2013, 09:49:09 AM

She had no business singing our National Anthem. She is not American.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#6 : May 21, 2013, 09:18:22 PM

best EVER:

Uh oh!!

-------------------------------------------------------

DejaVu

Starter

#7 : May 21, 2013, 09:22:55 PM

Why are those idiots laughing at Carl Lewis making America look bad?

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I've never heard this version....... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools