Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CRABTREE SAYS BUCS ARE AS TALENTED AS THE PACKERS « previous next »
Page: 1 2

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
« : May 22, 2013, 08:51:48 AM »

The Buccaneers weren't as active in free agency as some might have hoped, but did sign a handful of players who they feel can contribute. One of those under-the-radar players was Packers' TE Tom Crabtree who said on Monday he thinks the Bucs have as much talent as the Packers.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8913:&Itemid=15

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #1 : May 22, 2013, 10:16:02 AM »

Aaron R. could win a Lombardi with this roster.

We will see if Free can.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #2 : May 22, 2013, 11:05:09 AM »

^ Truth ^

Dude is THE beast

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

« #3 : May 22, 2013, 11:07:24 AM »

You mean he didn't say, "We kinda suck."

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

« #4 : May 22, 2013, 11:41:18 AM »

The difference is Freeman vs. Rodgers.   One is a loser, one is a winner.   

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #5 : May 22, 2013, 11:43:08 AM »

The same Packers who didn't tender him?

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #6 : May 22, 2013, 11:46:07 AM »

Outside of QB they might very well be but Rodgers is what makes them an elite team. 

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #7 : May 22, 2013, 11:46:36 AM »

The difference is Freeman vs. Rodgers.   One is a loser, one is a winner.
this!

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

« #8 : May 22, 2013, 12:00:02 PM »

Another huge name addition never happened – other than the trade for Darrelle Revis – and the handful of players the Bucs did add weren’t splashes in most fans eyes, more like tiny ripples. But one of those ripples could at the very least develop into a decent wave.

The potential rideable wave, seldom used but Green Bay fan-favorite tight end Tom Crabtree, could potentially push incumbent tight end Luke Stocker for the starting role.
Mark Cook = Java?

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

« #9 : May 22, 2013, 12:46:52 PM »

Fast forward to the first game where Freeman sails a pass 10 feet over his head.

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
« #10 : May 22, 2013, 01:42:18 PM »

Another huge name addition never happened – other than the trade for Darrelle Revis – and the handful of players the Bucs did add weren’t splashes in most fans eyes, more like tiny ripples. But one of those ripples could at the very least develop into a decent wave.

The potential rideable wave, seldom used but Green Bay fan-favorite tight end Tom Crabtree, could potentially push incumbent tight end Luke Stocker for the starting role.
Mark Cook = Java?

HaHa! Can't get anything by you guys these days! And it was kind of for my guy surferdudes who lives near my family on the east coast.

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
« #11 : May 22, 2013, 01:53:01 PM »

Lorig compares to Kuhn perhaps? 

Now that the Packers picked up two halfbacks, they compare to our running attack;

Our Qb's are talented, but still trying to reach Rogers level(a player I was intrigued in pre and during draft believe it or not).

Bucs and Packers run a different D, so the comparison is a little harder; both have a talented front seven with the Packers a bit more proven.

The Bucs secondary is of course just now starting to get as talented as the Packers, and the Packers have let go of Charles Woodson.

A little give and take on both sides actually!

Dire Straits - Ride Across The River,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4T1MQGTV9U

pancake block

Starter

« #12 : May 22, 2013, 03:43:46 PM »

I thought this was from the crabtree that just blew out his achillies...not the one with 18 catches......non story,move along

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

« #13 : May 23, 2013, 06:46:00 AM »

I think the Bucs have more talent than the Packers other than at QB and linebacker.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

ingey1968

Starter

« #14 : May 23, 2013, 09:58:57 AM »

A. Rodgers makes them much better, End of story.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CRABTREE SAYS BUCS ARE AS TALENTED AS THE PACKERS « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools