Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kid arrested for planning to bomb school « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#75 : June 01, 2013, 07:07:42 PM

I see almost no impact at all . Except to make criminals of people who've done nothing to harm anyone but themselves at worst , and in some cases ( like marijuana ) not even harmed themselves.

It certainly hasn't made it harder for anyone who wants them to obtain them . If I wanted to spend all next week in a heroin induced haze , it's only a phone call away.

If someone wants something bad enough , there will always be someone willing to provide that product/service , and you can't deter either with a law. All you do is create crime and black markets were they need not exist. 

I say stop trying to punish victimless crimes , and stop trying to protect people from themselves. It's a hopeless cause.

Oh , and P.S. : according to the Scarecrow and the Comrade , you are supposed to agree with me on everything. What's going on ? LOL

Drugs are not a "victimless crime" and the point is not protecting someone from themselves, it is reducing the drag on society. I would agree if it was just a person hurting themselves, but it doesn't really work that way because one man's freedom is another's expense. Your heroin haze has an impact on society. If it didn't, I agree who cares.

Nothing CBW and the Scarecrow post means anything anyway ...

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#76 : June 01, 2013, 07:32:46 PM

Wow, you two sure are a lot nicer to each other this go round than you were the first go round. The whole gay think was a joke, but now I wonder.....

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#77 : June 01, 2013, 08:30:16 PM

Wow, you two sure are a lot nicer to each other this go round than you were the first go round. The whole gay think was a joke, but now I wonder.....

The best the self-proclaimed Smartest Man In The Cove can come up with is "you're gay"?

Uh, Wizard ....I think the Scarecrow is rubbing off on you.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#78 : June 01, 2013, 10:11:23 PM

A truly progressive counter-argument......"Yeah , well you are gay !! "

Comrade . Always using his supposedly superior intellect to raise discourse on the Cove to a higher level ....or not. LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#79 : June 02, 2013, 12:43:43 AM

Comrade . Always using his supposedly superior intellect to raise discourse on the Cove to a higher level ....or not. LOL

Counter argument? LOL! To what? Have either of you Nancy Boys presented an argument to counter? Because it just kinda seems to me like a bunch of butt patting going on between you two "chums".

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#80 : June 02, 2013, 08:14:35 AM

Counter argument? LOL! To what? Have either of you Nancy Boys presented an argument to counter? Because it just kinda seems to me like a bunch of butt patting going on between you two "chums".

In other words: " you're gay"

So much for your self-appointed title of Smartest Man in the Cove. Even the Scarecrow could come up with that response

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#81 : June 02, 2013, 08:30:41 AM

He's got nothing ....pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kid arrested for planning to bomb school « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools