Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doctor stops accepting insurance « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#105 : June 13, 2013, 06:03:35 PM

The big difference between the Dutch system and the UK is in France the HC providers are not govt. employed salaried but are mostly private.

The difference between the Dutch and the UK systems is that the French do it differently?

Huh?

What?

Oops, I guess I effed that up. Should be Netherlands. I was thinking way ahead of what I was typing.

Or I could go CBW and deny the error, post 9 articles that prove that "French" correctly means "Dutch" in Swahili ;)

Or you could also acknowledge the fact that that had nothing to do with the topic of debate, but hey, I suppose taking cheap shots is more fun.  ;D

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#106 : June 13, 2013, 06:57:35 PM

The big difference between the Dutch system and the UK is in France the HC providers are not govt. employed salaried but are mostly private.

The difference between the Dutch and the UK systems is that the French do it differently?

Huh?

What?

Oops, I guess I effed that up. Should be Netherlands. I was thinking way ahead of what I was typing.

Or I could go CBW and deny the error, post 9 articles that prove that "French" correctly means "Dutch" in Swahili ;)

Or you could also acknowledge the fact that that had nothing to do with the topic of debate, but hey, I suppose taking cheap shots is more fun.  ;D

He was joking
You're hypersensitive (hmmm?)

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#107 : June 13, 2013, 07:31:50 PM

Huh?

What?

Or you could also acknowledge the fact that that had nothing to do with the topic of debate, but hey, I suppose taking cheap shots is more fun.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doctor stops accepting insurance « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools