Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bloomberg and Obama target of terrorism « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#30 : June 02, 2013, 07:02:29 PM

I believe the type of special you had in mind matches up with the special I'm referring to.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#31 : June 02, 2013, 09:08:43 PM

It's highly amusing watching the guy who keeps citing gun violence statistics, and who clearly favors strict gun laws, jump from thread to thread to tell everyone THEY are the ones living in fear. I've held off long enough, I was hoping at some point you were going to say "just kidding", but it seems as though you really believe it's everyone else who's afraid. I think we might be dealing with someone very special in your case.

"Special" is one way to put it, alright.  Really, he's just completely oblivious to arssholery he puts out there.
[/quote

the irony/hypocrisy hasn't been missed by the people here with a clue.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#32 : June 02, 2013, 09:55:11 PM

It's highly amusing watching the guy who keeps citing gun violence statistics, and who clearly favors strict gun laws, jump from thread to thread to tell everyone THEY are the ones living in fear. I've held off long enough, I was hoping at some point you were going to say "just kidding", but it seems as though you really believe it's everyone else who's afraid. I think we might be dealing with someone very special in your case.

I said fear is the motivation behind the "slippery slope" argument . . . the argument you keep reverting to . . . the argument Spartan's comments illustrate.

Its not that complicated

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#33 : June 02, 2013, 09:56:44 PM

"Special" is one way to put it, alright.  Really, he's just completely oblivious to arssholery he puts out there.

scarecrow knows what the word "oblivious" means? Maybe the Wizard is giving you lessons . .

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#34 : June 02, 2013, 09:57:48 PM

[/quote

the irony/hypocrisy hasn't been missed by the people here with a clue.

uh oh . . . the stalker is back.

he . . .  cant . . . control  . . .it

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#35 : June 02, 2013, 10:04:59 PM

I said fear is the motivation behind the "slippery slope" argument . . . the argument you keep reverting to . . . the argument Spartan's comments illustrate.

Its not that complicated

Even if fear was behind that argument (debatable, more likely it's driven by common sense..something you lack)  the fact that it also applies to you makes you a fool for even bringing it up in the first place.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#36 : June 02, 2013, 10:27:16 PM

Its not that complicated

Even if fear was behind that argument (debatable, more likely it's driven by common sense..something you lack)  the fact that it also applies to you makes you a fool for even bringing it up in the first place.

Forget it, he's oblivious.  The moron goes from thread to thread instigating arguments, but then calls others trolls and stalkers.  Waste of space and the biggest single reason this board has gone in the crapper.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#37 : June 02, 2013, 10:32:31 PM

Its not that complicated

I think people should wear seatbelts because it saves lives . .  does that mean I am afraid? lol.

I guess you can come up with some way to equate seatbelts with a belief that there should be no gun restrictions because . . . the government is going to take us all away . . . .pfft

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#38 : June 02, 2013, 10:33:46 PM

Its not that complicated

Forget it, he's oblivious.  The moron goes from thread to thread instigating arguments, but then calls others trolls and stalkers.  Waste of space and the biggest single reason this board has gone in the crapper.

oh no . .  are you going to use that BS message board police argument again to justify your anger issues and your stalking? what a joke you are.  get a hold of yourself

lol
: June 02, 2013, 10:36:42 PM VinBucFan

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#39 : June 02, 2013, 10:40:39 PM

Its not that complicated

I think people should wear seatbelts because it saves lives . .  does that mean I am afraid? lol.

I guess you can come up with some way to equate seatbelts with a belief that there should be no gun restrictions because . . . the government is going to take us all away . . . .pfft

Are you on medication? You remind me of Creed from The Office.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#40 : June 02, 2013, 10:42:52 PM

Its not that complicated

Are you on medication? You remind me of Creed from The Office.

you turn up the insults each time I point of the problem with your position. telling ...

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#41 : June 03, 2013, 12:19:02 AM

I "turn up the insults" because you're an idiot. Has nothing to do with your stance on my position. You're a cowardly hypocritical tool who apparently can't even comprehend your own arguments much less the arguments of others. You're sitting at home wearing a kevlar vest with a safety whistle draped around your neck and you're telling everyone else their afraid of something. Get a clue, **CENSORED**.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#42 : June 03, 2013, 07:11:32 AM

I "turn up the insults" because you're an idiot. Has nothing to do with your stance on my position. You're a cowardly hypocritical tool who apparently can't even comprehend your own arguments much less the arguments of others. You're sitting at home wearing a kevlar vest with a safety whistle draped around your neck and you're telling everyone else their afraid of something. Get a clue, **CENSORED**.

Lol, yeah ... No fear at all  ???

Yes we're not talking about banning all guns, yet, but it will get there...no doubt about that. That's the problem with cowards like Vin, they convince themselves they're in favor of the right thing, failing to look down the road to see where it could lead.

Escobar, there's really no reason to get all worked up.  We disagree on guns. Big deal
: June 03, 2013, 08:17:29 AM VinBucFan

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#43 : June 03, 2013, 08:21:07 AM

Wow Vinny P. If every one is saying it... lolz.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#44 : June 03, 2013, 08:24:20 AM

Wow Vinny P. If every one is saying it... lolz.

Some of you guys are my moral and mental compass  . . .

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bloomberg and Obama target of terrorism « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools