Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Gun Control Thread. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#345 : June 21, 2013, 10:13:06 PM

The biggest liar on the board questioning other poster's intellectual honesty.  It has to be a work.  smh

"It's no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else"

- Bono

the first post tonight for you, stalker . . .  . its not about guns or the law . . .  just about me . . .  lmao, that is so sad and so predictable . .  even when I say you will stalk me . . you just cant resist proving me right lol

and yet here you are again . . . posting about me     man, if you think I comment on your stalking me to feel important . . . . wow . . .  you are beyond getting a grip ... you might be in lobotomy land.   

Let me prove my point to you and Biggsy by letting you guys step all over yourselves as I know you will.  Here's the challenge:

Between the three of us, let's see who is the first from this point forward to post ABOUT THE OTHER POSTER, not the substance of the discussion, but the person making the comment. Between you, me and Biggsy, let's see who is the very next poster, after I post this comment,  to post a comment referencing the other poster instead of the substance.  That shouldn't be a problem right . . . because you're not stalking me . . . right?  I look forward to both of you proving me wrong. 

lol -- 7:04 pm . . . .  tick, tock . . . tick. . . .tock

I called it . . lol . . . different night .  . . same Olaf . . .  . who no doubt will be back in this thread or another soon POSTING ABOUT ME instead of the topic . . . . .in 3 . . .  .2 . . . . . .1 . . .
: June 22, 2013, 09:41:26 AM VinBucFan

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#346 : June 22, 2013, 10:02:31 AM

7 minutes, lol

RESPONDING . . .  much different than stalking . .

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#347 : June 22, 2013, 10:15:51 AM

7 minutes, lol

RESPONDING . . .  much different than stalking . .

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

well, there's one of the stalkers so the other cant be far behind . . .  LMAO . . . 

and yet here you are again . . . posting about me     man, if you think I comment on your stalking me to feel important . . . . wow . . .  you are beyond getting a grip ... you might be in lobotomy land.   

Let me prove my point to you and Biggsy by letting you guys step all over yourselves as I know you will.  Here's the challenge:

Between the three of us, let's see who is the first from this point forward to post ABOUT THE OTHER POSTER, not the substance of the discussion, but the person making the comment. Between you, me and Biggsy, let's see who is the very next poster, after I post this comment,  to post a comment referencing the other poster instead of the substance.  That shouldn't be a problem right . . . because you're not stalking me . . . right?  I look forward to both of you proving me wrong. 

so predictable . . .  Buggsy, any thoughts on the ACTUAL SUBJECT . .  . or did you just wake up this morning thinking about me. .  . .lol . . .  man, think about that for a second . . .you two really need to get a life . . or some counseling . . .  or maybe a male friend who is into that  . . .
: June 22, 2013, 10:17:25 AM VinBucFan

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#348 : June 22, 2013, 11:32:09 AM

13 minutes, 13 friggin' minutes to respond to Biggs ..... tell us more about "getting a life" and "stalking" peanut butter boy

lolz

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#349 : June 22, 2013, 11:36:54 AM

13 minutes, 13 friggin' minutes to respond to Biggs ..... tell us more about "getting a life" and "stalking" peanut butter boy

lolz

There's too presumably grown men (not sure about Buggsy) who actually wok up this morning apparently thinking about me.  Guess who they are? The two I successfully predicted would do Just what I said they would:

The biggest liar on the board questioning other poster's intellectual honesty.  It has to be a work.  smh

- Bono

the first post tonight for you, stalker . . .  . its not about guns or the law . . .  just about me . . .  lmao, that is so sad and so predictable . .  even when I say you will stalk me . . you just cant resist proving me right lol

I called it . . lol . . . different night .  . . same Olaf . . .  . who no doubt will be back in this thread or another soon POSTING ABOUT ME instead of the topic . . . . .in 3 . . .  .2 . . . . . .1 . . .

Olaf . . . was this your first and ONLY post this morning lmao . .  .

06/22/2013 11:32:09   Re: The Official No Weapons for Whackjob Lunatics Thread.   Pirate's Cove   2108
06/21/2013 22:05:26   Re: The Official No Weapons for Whackjob Lunatics Thread.   Pirate's Cove   2108

YEP . . . . the guy went to sleep thinking of me, woke up thinking about me .  . . .creepy beyond belief
: June 22, 2013, 11:40:04 AM VinBucFan

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#350 : June 22, 2013, 11:40:02 AM

Well I first went to the NBA thread because when last I looked there was some decent discussion in it, but then I see that you have ruined that thread with your nonsense as well.

4 minutes to respond, tell us more about getting a life peanut butter boy

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#351 : June 22, 2013, 11:40:42 AM

Well I first went to the NBA thread because when last I looked there was some decent discussion in it, but then I see that you have ruined that thread with your nonsense as well.

4 minutes to respond, tell us more about getting a life peanut butter boy

06/22/2013 11:32:09   Re: The Official No Weapons for Whackjob Lunatics Thread.   Pirate's Cove   2108
06/21/2013 22:05:26   Re: The Official No Weapons for Whackjob Lunatics Thread.   Pirate's Cove   2108

ROFLMAO

You need medical attention dude . .  seriously . .  .  what a creepy stalker . . .  . maybe you can find whatever it is you are looking for from Buggsy . . . he's a guy, I think . . .  and you guys seem to share a common bond

seriously man . . .  get a hold of yourself
: June 22, 2013, 11:42:23 AM VinBucFan

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#352 : June 22, 2013, 11:43:50 AM

By the way peanut butter boy, my "first" post last night was in response to you calling me and basically everyone else that has disagreed with you (and "pwned" you lol) on this topic intellectually dishonest about the topic.   So it was on topic or off topic because you took it that way, take your pick.   You haven't responded since with anything but bullspit and personal attacks of me and Biggs.  Go figure hypocrite. 

Tell us more about stalking, intellectual dishonesty, and getting life (if you can find time between in your next 12 hours or so on this board today, lolz)

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#353 : June 22, 2013, 11:45:51 AM

maybe you can find whatever it is you are looking for from Buggsy . . . he's a guy, I think . . .  and you guys seem to share a common bond

Weren"t you just calling "gay" jokes lame or signs of not having an argument or something like that?

#hypocriticalloserfool

lolz

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#354 : June 22, 2013, 11:47:38 AM

By the way peanut butter boy, my "first" post last night was in response to you calling me and basically everyone else that has disagreed with you (and "pwned" you lol) on this topic intellectually dishonest about the topic.   So it was on topic or off topic because you took it that way, take your pick.   You haven't responded since with anything but bullspit and personal attacks of me and Biggs.  Go figure hypocrite. 

Tell us more about stalking, intellectual dishonesty, and getting life (if you can find time between in your next 12 hours or so on this board today, lolz)

watch this you psycho.  here is your first post last night, of course it is DIRECTLY about me:

- Bono

Here comes my first post in the NBA thread:

No doubt James is very talented.  The difference between James and Jordan is that James may win a lot of championships but, if so, he will need to do so with some established players around him (Bosch, Wade etc).  Jordan turned players into established players, guys like BJ Armstrong, John Paxton etc., role players lifted by Jordan's play and personality.  That's not a knock on James because he is very good, he just has a different personality and approach.

I just looked now, you post several comments in the NBA thread right above mine. never even crossed my mind to look for your comment or to comment on them..

you are a stalker
: June 22, 2013, 11:52:47 AM VinBucFan

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#355 : June 22, 2013, 11:50:44 AM

maybe you can find whatever it is you are looking for from Buggsy . . . he's a guy, I think . . .  and you guys seem to share a common bond

Weren"t you just calling "gay" jokes lame or signs of not having an argument or something like that?

#hypocriticalloserfool

lolz

I wasnt making a gay joke, how else would you explain your CLEAR infatuation with me?  I am a **CENSORED**ing guy and yet you seem to think about me all the time, last post last night is about me, first post this morning . . .  about me.

get the **CENSORED** away you creep.  if you never posted another thing ABOUT ME . . .  I would never respond

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#356 : June 22, 2013, 12:00:36 PM

not making gay jokes ....... bwahahahahahahaahahhahahahahhahaaha ....... infatuated with you ..... bwahahahahahahaahahhaaa ..... another off topic post personally attacking me.  tell us more pb boy, tell us more.    I have an idea stop posting 100 times a day and no one will be able to respond to your nonsense so your feelings don't get hurt.

every time I open a thread there are dozens of nonsense posts from THE worst poster to ever grace this forum.   don't post anymore loser and you don't have to worry about me responding TO you.

again, my post was on topic, you haven't had an "on topic" post since ..... lolz

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#357 : June 22, 2013, 12:01:17 PM

besides, at this point you ARE the topic.   Everyone is just making fun of you now, you've been "pwned" so badly ....... lolz

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#358 : June 22, 2013, 12:16:33 PM

besides, at this point you ARE the topic.   Everyone is just making fun of you now, you've been "pwned" so badly ....... lolz

I am the topic, for the last couple pages, because you and Buggsy cant stop thinking about me.

seriously . .  . are you actually a grown man? you realize I am a man too, right? and this is JUST a message board, right?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#359 : June 22, 2013, 12:21:17 PM

again, my post was on topic, you haven't had an "on topic" post since ..... lolz

beside being potentially gay (I guess) . . . and a coward and clearly a little crazy. .  you are just an awful liar:

- Bono

^^^That's your first post. The topic of the post is .  . . wait for it  . . . . .  ME. 

You post lies like other people cant read

between responding to your stalking, I have been doing what I do on these boards which is commenting on various topics . . .  I made this challenge before and you failed . . .   you see if you can control yourself and not post another thing ABOUT ME . . .  and I will bet you I NEVER post a single comment about you in response . . I dont spend my time thinking about you, I just respond to your nonsense because its so freaking insane.  Good luck on this challenge . . . fail in 3 . . . 2 . .
: June 22, 2013, 12:28:06 PM VinBucFan
Page: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Gun Control Thread. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools