Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Willis McGahee RELEASED « previous next »
Page: 1 2

youngone

Hall of Famer
#15 : June 14, 2013, 09:23:59 AM

McGahee is one of the best 3rd down backs in the league. I'm down. McGahee > Leonard

No thanks. McGahee didn't go to Rutgers
But he knows Schiano and Butch from the "U".

They also know Mike James  from the "U" , and James doesn't have 100,000 miles on the bad knee odometer.
I meant personally.. I think Butch was his head coach and Schiano (I think) was on the staff when Willis was there.

Mike James is the younger option but I wouldn't mind us picking up McGahee.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#16 : June 14, 2013, 09:35:24 AM

He's better than Leonard, but I'm not opposed in principle to James getting meaningful playing time.  (I reserve the right to change my mind on that last point during TC or preseason.)

BucFanHudson32

Second String

#17 : June 14, 2013, 07:51:58 PM

1. Willis McGahee RELEASED

2. maybe

Weird, didn't know you swing that way.
Ba ha ha ha!  Classic.

And how could you have not known with his obsession for Jeff Garcia?

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#18 : June 15, 2013, 05:52:30 AM

We all know Dom is going to pick our 3rd down back off of the scrap pile. McGehee is prolly too expensive for Dom.

History will repeat with Michael Smith getting 1st team reps on 3rd downs after never getting any playing time as a rookie, and James getting no reps at all the writing is on the wall.

Time for Dom to step into his phone booth and emerge as Dumpster Dominik. Saving 3rd down backs from life on the streets for years now. What a noble cause. Who will it be this year?

Jeez... you are one miserable soul. Why do you even follow a team?

I thought it was funny. Kregg Lumpkin.  DJ Ware  And LGB all are grateful. Isn't it obvious that Dominik is going to do it again?

I'd put money on it.
: June 15, 2013, 06:16:06 AM GrimmReaper

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Willis McGahee RELEASED « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools