Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revis' former teammate hoping for chance to face off « previous next »
Page: 1 2

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : June 14, 2013, 09:18:49 PM

Revis can shut down Holmes 1 on 1. Keller is gone, and their receivers are horrible behind Holmes.  We had the #1 rush defense in the league last season. I honestly do no think the Jets will score an offensive touchdown against us.

But if Tebow runs the wildcat....wait, sorry.

lol

The Jets were practicing the wildcat just the other day.  Maybe they think Geno could run it, because Sanchize sure the hell couldn't.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : June 15, 2013, 08:25:49 PM

That Jets game is shaping up to be a pretty good one. With Winslow there, [assuming he makes the team].  And the whole Revis thing.

The Bucs really need to win that openor. Get the season off to a good start.  IIRC they have some tough ones coming up after that Jet game.  New England for one.

It would be awesome if Barron or Goldson had the chance to ring K2's bell.  And Revis takes one to the house. That is best case scenario. But I will take a W any way they can get it.

Its  hard to make a case for the opener of the season to be a must win.  But they need to get off on the right foot,  against a team they are clearly better than.

Also its a good test for Freeman.  Say what you want about Rex, but he still is a excellent defensive coach.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revis' former teammate hoping for chance to face off « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools