Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Russian President Putin....a thief?? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#105 : June 25, 2013, 10:24:43 AM

USA is far from racist in the youth department. Age 30 and lower embraces Asian anime and culture. Countless whites enjoy rap which comes mainly from Africans.

Crotchety old people are going to die. And the more tolerant youths are going to replace them.

Go travel outside the US if you want to see racism.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#106 : June 25, 2013, 10:25:47 AM

Monthly KKK rallies at Ole Miss according to a CB they're trying to recruit.

If every person who has ever uttered the "N" word was fired from their job, who would be left to hire anyone?

People are human and humans are not perfect by any standard,no matter who sets it.

What happens with minority laws when whites are in the minority?........and what happens to the Republican party?
Shouldn't you try to limit making a fool out of yourself to once per thread?
: June 25, 2013, 10:27:21 AM Von Mises

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#107 : June 25, 2013, 01:55:45 PM

If every person who has ever uttered the "N" word was fired from their job, who would be left to hire anyone?

People are human and humans are not perfect by any standard,no matter who sets it.

What happens with minority laws when whites are in the minority?........and what happens to the Republican party?
Shouldn't you try to limit making a fool out of yourself to once per thread?

Don't you feel out of place among all those old Republicans?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#108 : June 25, 2013, 04:28:01 PM

You claimed the U.S. was the most racist country in the world. It was an idiotic thing to say, but you did it, so step up and own it.

BTW, me recognizing just how over the top idiotic your statement was doesn't in any way make me a racist. It's just one more stupid thing you've said that didn't have any merit.

You should try leaving the country some time.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#109 : June 25, 2013, 04:40:04 PM

It appears that the truth irritates some people. Too bad.

and some just ignore the truth:

most racist country on the planet...............

With all due respect, only an American would say something (dumb) like that.

Can you imagine an entire section of  NFL fans making monkey gestures to, say, Adrian Peterson?  How about a section of fans chanting "Adolf Hitler is Coming For You" to a player with a Jewish name?

These are things that actually happened THIS YEAR in soccer matches in England and England isn't even known for racism in football, at least not as bad as one will find in Italy.  Speaking of Italy, can you imagine a US Congressperson using a racial slur to describe a black member of Congress?  Well, that and MORE just happened in Italy:

One politician from a party that not long ago ruled in a coalition derided what he called Italy's new "bonga bonga government." On Wednesday, amid increasing revulsion over the reaction, the government authorized an investigation into neo-fascist websites whose members called Kyenge "Congolese monkey" and other epithets.
Kyenge, 48, was born in Congo and moved to Italy three decades ago to study medicine. An eye surgeon, she lives in Modena with her Italian husband and two children. She was active in local center-left politics before winning a seat in the lower Chamber of Deputies in February elections.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/05/01/racist-taunts-greet-appointment-italy-1st-black-minister-highlighting-race/

You should get out and see the world before saying anything else about America being the most racist country.  Foolish.

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#110 : June 25, 2013, 09:44:37 PM

I've seen the word "Troll" thrown around this board quite often.  I have very limited knowledge of "web-speak" so I had no idea what it meant.  Once I learned what it meant, I didn't believe it was true.  Who, I wondered, could have such an empty life to actually run around cyber space picking fights for the sheer pleasure of provoking reactions from ethereal "folks" identified only by mildly clever screen names and odd ball icon images they have chosen to represent them?  After spending some time here though, I am a believer.  Who knows, maybe there are unicorns too?

That said, you sir are either a troll, or seriously naive to the point of stupidity.  A guilty plea to either charge should be quite embarrassing.
: June 25, 2013, 10:59:15 PM fanofkit

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#111 : June 25, 2013, 10:51:34 PM

I've seen the word "Troll" thrown around this board quite often.  I have very limited knowledge of "web-speak" so I had no idea what it meant.  Once I learned what it meant, I didn't believe it was true.  Who, I wondered could have such an empty life to actually run around cyber space picking fights for the sheer pleasure of provoking reactions from ethereal "folks" identified only by mildly clever screen names and odd ball icon images they have chosen to represent them?  After spending some time here though, I am a believer.  Who knows, maybe there are unicorns too?

That said, you sir are either a troll, or seriously naieve to the point of stupidity.  A guilty plea to either charge should be quite embarrassing.

I stand by my statements and questions. I did amend "most racist nation" by adding "supposedly literate" as an adjective. We should know better. No generation anywhere in any era has had the access to what goes on in the world that we do. Democrats used to use racism as part of their platform to get elected to public office. Now it's the Republicans who vote against minorities and the middle class. They side with the wealthy and big corporations and don't even try to hide it. Stupidity is supporting these people with your vote. At least now racists know enough to be ashamed and to hide their true feelings.I guess you could call that progress, but it still exists. They can't openly be leaders in politics, religion, and the KKK, like they could in the first half of the last century. Maybe in another hundred years racism will die out altogether, but I doubt it. There will always be people around with an agenda that focuses on differences and hate.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#112 : June 25, 2013, 11:04:30 PM

I did amend "most racist nation" by adding "supposedly literate" as an adjective.

You've got some more "amending" to do . . .  or better yet  . . .travel a little

Italy -June 2013

"A local party official for Italy's Northern League caused a national uproar on Thursday for posting a violent comment on her Facebook page aimed at the country's first black minister. Dolores Valandro, an elected local councilor in the northern city of Padua, wrote above a picture of African-born Integration Minister Cecile Kyenge that she should be raped."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/13/us-italy-minister-racism-idUSBRE95C11520130613

UK - Nov 2012

The FA said it would investigate claims of abusive chanting at the game while West Ham's Jewish co-chairman David Gold said the east London club would take a "zero tolerance" approach with any fans found to have made anti-Semitic taunts. The east London club said five fans were arrested during the game and two cautioned by police for "racially aggravated gesturing", which media reports referred to as Nazi salutes

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-west-ham-hitler-chants-set-fa-080845428.html

UK - April 2013

"Liam Jones, 21, of East Vines, Sunderland, was charged following an alleged incident in the stands of the Stadium of Light when West Brom's Romelu Lukaku scored a goal against the north-east club.
West Brom beat Sunderland 4-2 in the game last November. Jones was arrested after the match and was charged last month with racially aggravated harassment."

The "racially aggravated harassment" was screaming at "Lukaku" the player pictured below while making monkey gestures

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#113 : June 25, 2013, 11:11:43 PM

screaming at "Lukaku" the player pictured below while making monkey gestures

I'll agree the guy is an idiot, but jeez. Arrested? UK police state on its way.

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#114 : June 25, 2013, 11:33:11 PM

Kanye?  Is that you?  How are Kim and North? 

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#115 : June 25, 2013, 11:40:37 PM

screaming at "Lukaku" the player pictured below while making monkey gestures

I'll agree the guy is an idiot, but jeez. Arrested? UK police state on its way.

even though the guy commenting in this thread doesn't get it (or wants to ignore that he's wrong), many European countries have serious race issues. A guy like this fan is double stupid because he wasnt smart enough to realize he would be made an example. Many Premier League games are not televised, but this was capture on tv and all over the tabs.

Crazy . . .  imagine if they served beer . . . lol

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#116 : June 25, 2013, 11:47:07 PM

I did amend "most racist nation" by adding "supposedly literate" as an adjective.

You've got some more "amending" to do . . .  or better yet  . . .travel a little

Absolutely right.  The WWII African American vets who were so amazed by their positive experiences in France, might be shocked by their treatment today.  Many European countries are becoming increasingly less hospitable to non-whites. There has been a rise of far right (see Nazi) sentiments stoked by immigration, and economic stagnation.  While most European nations are very open and progressive in law, the public is becoming increasingly intolerant in fact.

I apologize for comparing Sparky to a troll.  I don't think that is his intent.  I just think he's horribly misinformed, and dealing from a very limited world experience.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#117 : June 25, 2013, 11:50:03 PM

I don't think that is his intent.  I just think he's horribly misinformed, and dealing from a very limited world experience.

agreed

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#118 : June 26, 2013, 07:08:36 AM

I don't think that is his intent.  I just think he's horribly misinformed, and dealing from a very limited world experience.

agreed

That, combined with a little bit of white guilt.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#119 : June 26, 2013, 08:17:00 AM

agreed

That, combined with a little bit of white guilt.

A little bit?  I'd say a whole heapin' helpin'. 

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Russian President Putin....a thief?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools